More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who is Using the Lotion?

Jake, an unassuming young man

Jake was in his room watching videos on his smartphone before he heard the doorbell ring.

*Ding* *Ding*

"Hold on, I'm coming!" he said.

Upon opening the door he saw no one, but a package on the floor for him. It had his name and address, so surely it wasn't a mistake, but he didn't remember buying anything as of late though. When he opened the package there was a black box within protected by packaging peanuts.

As Jake opened the smaller black box he saw a letter and a tube of lotion which was perfectly nestled in a black foam casting of itself. Upon reading the letter it read,

"Congratulations [insert winner's name here] for being able to try out the adult industries new auto masturbation lotion not yet released for the entire public! The instructions are as follows:

For Women:

Thoroughly apply the lotion to your vagina both inside and out. After about 30 seconds you should notice a significant increase in your libido as your vagina begins to masturbate itself. You can also apply the lotion to your breasts as well.

For Men:

Thoroughly apply the lotion to your penis (testicles optional) starting with the base of the shaft all the way to the head. After about 30 seconds you should notice a significant increase in your libido as your penis begins to erect and masturbate itself.

Warning

This product is not fully tested. The effects of this product could last between 30 minutes and 24 hours. Apply 2 finger tips worth of lotion to start and gradually add smaller amounts of lotion at a time to increase effects. Do not apply to areas not indicated as unintended results may occur. Use at your own risk. When entire tube of lotion is used please send your results to the address below, your feedback is kindly appreciated.

Enjoy!"

"Wait, this is "that" lotion? I remember signing that waiver like 4 months ago. I guess a ton of people signed up for it. Well no reason to not try this stuff out!" Jake said excitedly.

Eagerly wanting to try the new lotion Jake proceeded to lock his front door, closed all the windows, and put up the curtains to prevent anyone from peeking in. He then got on his bed, put one his favorite porn videos on his phone, and put the tube of lotion right next to him.

What does Jake do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)