More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens when students come out of the building?

Jake's quickly spotted.

Jake's mind kept racing as he knew he was only a moment or so away from the entire school seeing him naked. Jake's eyes darted around, hoping to find some kind soul to unite him. Unfortunately there was no one in the student parking lot. Jake wanted to yell for help. However Jake didn't want to attract attention from any meaner student.

Then Jake's worst nightmare happened. The main door to the school opened and students started pouring out of the school. Jake was praying that he wouldn't be noticed,but he knew better. Jake was out in the open, the flag pole he was tied to was right between the student parking lot and the sidewalk that lead to the busses.

"Oh my god, everyone look, that dude is naked!" Yelled Tammy,one of the cheerleaders.

"Holy shit that's Jake Doe and I looks like he doesn't have a dick."said Rachel, another cheerleader.

"Well girls let's go have some fun with that cocky asshole." Said Morgan,the head cheerleader.

Jake started squirming like crazy, hoping he could somehow manage to wiggle free. Unfortunately for Jake,his hands were tied up to tightly. Panic really set in as the cheerleaders lead a huge group of students over to Jake. Most of the crowd was girls,but some guys wanted pictures of Jake for payback. Jake tried to use his eyes to beg the crowd to let him go.

Unfortunately for Jake,the cheerleader's had a different plan. Tammy and Rachel walked up on each side of Jake. Each girl used one hand to smack Jake's ass, while using their other hands to rub Jake's chest. As humiliating as this was, Jake thought both Rachel and Tammy were really hot. Them touching his body had a reaction that he wasn't hopping for.

Jake's little dick instantly got rock hard, still only getting to two inches. The crowd laughed at Jakes little boner. Then most of the crowd started taking pictures of Jake. Jake was so turned on he was losing his focus. Jake started forgetting about what was going on. Instead Jake's head was distracted by how horny and lustful he was getting.

Tammy and Rachel then each stepped forward a few feet. The two girls were standing just in front of Jake. Both girls then lifted up the backs of their dresses, giving Jake a great view of the girl's nice butts. Jake's jaw dropped as the two girls started shaking ass right in front of him. Jake could help but start Bucking his hips, thrusting towards the girls asses.

"I bet you would love to touch our nice big round and perfect ass wouldn't you little guy." Rachel said.

Then Tammy added "to bad we each have a minimum size rule and you are way to tiny for our peachy butts."

Jakes little dick started dripping precum as he started moaning. Jake could not focus on anything but the asses shaking and bouncing in front of him. All the crowd was loving the videos of Jake they were getting. Jake was so turned on he forgot how humiliating this was for him.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)