More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens next?

Jake begs for some fun.

"you girls need to stop teasing me so much and just play with my dick instead." Jake said, completely forgetting he was naked in front of the entire school.

"Why in the hell would we touch your baby dick loser." Rachel said giggling.

"Please I need you to jerk me off. Oh my God please, I'm so horny I need to cum. Oh please please please, I need this so bad. Holy shit I've never been so horny in my life. I'm saying I need to cum, not want to cum but I need it." Jake in the most **** voice anyone had heard.

"Oh I don't know Jakey boy. What would be in it for us if we jerked off that itty bitty little thing between your legs." Rachel said back.

"Anything you girls want." Jake said back.

"Watch our asses while we think."Tammy said laughing.

Tammy and Rachel both slipped down their pants to their knees. Then the two girls started shaking their thong covered asses. Once the girls butts started shaking, Jake started moaning like crazy. Watching Rachel and Tammy jiggle their perfect asses was like heaven to Jake. Tammy smacked Rachel's ass, then Rachel did the same to Tammy.

This was the most of a girl Jake had seen. Jake started to thrust his hips around like crazy. His legs started twitching all over the place, as his thoughts were completely over taken with pleasure. Most of the crowd was filming Jake. Of course Jake didn't realize he was still at school.

While Jake was lost in thought, Morgan walked up right next to him. Morgan smacked Jakes ass a few times,witch made him yell out. Jake's little boner started twitching around like crazy. Then Morgan took her index finger and tapped Jakes little dick with it.

Morgan's finger basically just jiggled Jake's dick for a second,but that was all it took. Cum started shooting out of Jake's little dick as he started moaning like crazy. Jake fell to his knees as his cum started to cover his legs. Jake's eyes rolled back as he was now deeply lost in his orgasm. This gave the crowd a great chance for pictures of Jake.

What happens next?!?!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)