More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

What's next?

Jaiden's New Interest

Lola spent a lot of time on youtube. Every time she was free she'd log on to youtube and look up some of her favorite content creators to unwind. Lately she had been watching a lot of Jaiden Animations. She found herself relating a lot to Jaiden and had loved listening to the stories of her life. Despite her love of Jaiden's videos, Lola was not ready to subscribe to her yet. Lola knew she was going to eventually but was waiting for a sign that it was time to subscribe. Today was odd on youtube it seemed. Lola all day had seen that youtube along with Jaiden was trending and she had no idea what was happening, that is until she read the name and saw the thumbnail "How I was Brainwashed."

Lola was shocked at what she had saw. Jaiden had always been timid about sharing her face let alone her sexuality to her hornier of fans. Now Jaiden was advertising herself being hypnotized and showing her tits, it didn't make sense. Lola knew she needed to see what happened in that video. Once she got home Lola booted up youtube and logged into her account, to no surprise Jaiden's Video was the first thing to show up. Lola took a deep breath and turned on the video, she had hoped there was a good explanation. Soon the video came up and Jaiden shared her experience.

"So yeah If your watching this right now your probably thinking this video is some clickbaity bull to get your attention. And any other time you'd probably be right. But it's true I was brainwashed, it was by this guy I met the last few day at this convention, and it was the hottest experience in my life Hahahaheehehe. I should probably explain more though. It was late that night as the convention was ending and I wasn't ready to head out so I decided to rent a room for the night. As I walked up to the counter a fan recognized me and asked what I was doing. After I explained to him my lack of desire to leave he offered to share a room with me. Now I normally don't room with fans but he said he could give me an idea for a new video to do so I called him out on the move. We get up to the room and tells me he wants to try to brainwash me. Yeah a bold move for a fan to ask his celeb crush to let him hypnotize her, but I came this far so I decided why not."

As Jaiden explained the events leading up to her brain washing Lola was shocked. Jaiden wasn't just serious about this idea, but was actually hypnotized and brainwashed by someone. Even more so unreal Jaiden's animated avatar through the video was seen with her tits exposed like in the thumbnail. Lola didn't know what this guy did to Jaiden, but was curious to learn more about this. Even though she was starting to feel weird while Jaiden explained what her induction was like.

"When I woke up next he had said he had altered my memories around, which didn't sound right till I noticed I was actually wearing a top. Normally I didn't wear one at all sometime even preferred walking around naked completely. This guy was the real deal and something about his power really got me going. I asked him what I was doing up there to begin with somehow or other I had forgotten why I had come up to his room in the first place. Yeah way to go brain can you explain what happened there. Brain: hehehe hypno happened hehehe. Anyways he reminded me that I was waiting for tomorrows highly anticipated Hypnokink Convention. I was stunned how did I forget the convention I was going to. He then reminded me why I was going and everything I forgot was just embarrassing. I was actually up there to go from asexual to bisexual per my master's request and even learn to hypnotize others myself. All this talk about hypnosis was driving me so nuts I hadn't even noticed that my hands were working my tight pussy the whole time we talked about our hypnokink."

Lola watched in complete awe as Jaiden had confessed to accepting the man's offer to fuck her and continue to alter her mind at his own whims. Whoever was speaking almost didn't seem like Jaiden. Even with all this Lola knew it was her she wasn't joking and was brainwashed into some hypnofucktoy. What really surprised Lola though was how much she was enjoying listening to this experience. It was like everything the guy did that Jaiden described to her viewer was happening to her in real time. When Jaiden stripped so did Lola, When Jaiden had her beautiful tits played with, Lola could feel manly hands squeezing her mid-sized rack. Soon Jaiden got to the part where the fan had penetrated her pussy with his 11 inch cock. Even though it was only a video Lola could feel the hard cock stretching out her pussy breaking her mind. Only then Lola knew Jaiden knew what she was talking about and accepted the fact that she got her into the Hypnokink as well. Once Lola had came in her panties she had on all throughout her work day, she came to a shocking revelation about Jaiden's new video.

"Yeah so when I finally came to master thanked me for accepting his offer. I knew from the sounds of things I was going to love it. I was going to start hypnotizing my viewer with my videos, and as some of you can probably tell you all have been brainwashed too. You're in my power and my master's oh it's so sexy I may just cum on the videos now. Anyway let's get to our master's commands. Any men watching will continue to watch and jack off to my videos don't worry about master he is more into women so sorry to all you subby gents watching. As for all my lady viewers you are now one of master's thralls just like me. Any of you who have not submitted will submit to my channel now so I may keep you all up to date on master's commands for us. You will also get as many as your lady friends to join my new livestreams which will start next Saturday at noon. There I shall be brainwashing you all to master's liking. This event is ladies only. But that's going to end today's video ladies so please don't forget to like and submit can't wait to share my adventures with the rest of my thralls as well as the horny men jacking off to the whole thing. But again thanks for watching and mind fuck you guys next time."

Lola knew this all to be true she was now a thrall just like Jaiden. She had no idea who this master was, but he sounded like the sexiest man in the world. Plus Jaiden is now gonna start hypnotizing women into thralls too. This was it the Sign Lola was waiting for. Lola knew it was time to submit. Submit to a new channel. Submit to her master. Submit to Jaiden

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)