More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jm21 Jm21

Who am I?

Jaden, a 20yo Bisexual Female (groupie)

I can’t fucking believe it. I got backstage passes to Hearts. My eyes stay wide as I sheepishly walk closer and closer to the roped-off backstage area in front of me. I feel my heart jump into my throat when the bouncer reaches for my pass.

I hand it to him and quickly tuck my hand behind my back, toying with the bottom of my shirt and trying to get some of my nerves out. He scans it and then hands it back to me.

I wander backstage, with a few other people close on my heels. I flip around the CD in my left hand a few times, trying to stop the shaking. My eyes wander for a few moments, trying to catch a glimpse of anyone familiar. As soon as I do, my heart drops to my stomach and my stomach jumps into my throat.

Holy fucking shit. Pushing of my anxiety, I make a beeline towards Jax Fury, lead fucking singer, my heart pounding all the way.

“H-Hi!” I out. Before he even gets the chance to respond, I feel my face getting hot. He’s a lot taller than I’d ever realized he would be; his eye line easily clears my head and he has to look down to actually meet my eyes.

“Hi, doll,” Jax responds, his green eyes cutting right through me. As soon as he does, I feel myself shrinking in front of him. “What can I do for you?”

“I was wondering if, uh, if you could sign something for me?”

“Of course, sweetheart.” I start to pull out my CD, when he unintentionally cuts me off. “I know just what you want.”

Without another word, he wraps his arm around my waist, brings me in closer to him, pulls my shirt down, and signs his name across my breasts. Shit.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)