More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

Who is our Player?

Jade Sato (Asian, Lesbian, Streamer and Sponsored Beta Player)

Jade wiped her brow as she finally finished setting up her new rig. For a couple years now she had been streaming video games. At first it had been a way to pay off her college debt while trying to get a job with her freshly acquired degree in engineering. But now it was her full time job. So much for her useless degree. Still Jade enjoyed her time streaming, even if she was more a casual gamer than most. She was no stranger to the more hardcore games such as first-person shooters, complicated stratigic 4X games or even the occasional MMO but Jade prefered games to be more an experience than anything competative. She often played games on the easiest difficulty and spent more time talking to chat over micromanaging her games. To her games and streaming was more entertainment than work. And who did not want a job that both paid the bills and you enjoyed?

Her audience did not seem to mind much, especially because Jade was an avid fan of giving her audience an eyeful as she played. It was a habit that Jade picked up when she first started streaming. A low cut shirt and tight leggings got her more money faster and in those early days Jade had only been in it for the money. It helped that her breasts overflowed from her normal shirts on the best of days and that her thighs were so thick her chat often joked about crushing watermelons with them. Despite this it had become a staple of her brand for Jade to dress more than a little on the slutty side and years later with this as her full time career she was not likely to change anytime soon. Sure some trolls called her a titty streamer and said she was only doing it for the views… which might have been true once upon a time but Jade actually liked keeping the theme. It made her feel sexy and powerful to have people complimenting her. Which for a nerdy former STEM student that grew up as a bit of a wallflower before college was enjoyable to flip the script.

The other good part about streaming was the perks that came along with it. Sponsorships were eager to get on the bandwagon that was modern streaming services. Many offered free products to go along with their payments or other luxury items. Jade had always been careful with who she allowed to sponsor her. At first because she wanted to have a successful engineering career in the future but now it was to protect her brand and identity as a streamer. Then last month along came Imersive Erotic Tech (IET), a new name to the video game industry but one with a lot of hype, especially in the adult market. They had been kicking up a storm, showing off their new VR tech for years previous and teasing a game that would become the new industry standard in adult video games. Their new game was weeks away from launch right now and they were hand picking streamers to play beta versions of it to hype up its release. Jade had been among those asked to do this.

At first she had refused, after all her channel was on the more adult side of streaming but it was not the sort to play a full on adult game. Besides she did not want to violate TOS. The company had gotten in contact with her personally and not only assured her that her stream would not violate the TOS, seeing as it was about to be updated to exclude streaming of IET's software from it, but with their support they could bring Jade's chanel from the steady amount of support she had up to the heights of video game streaming. They even offered to send her out a whole new rig with their latest technology inbuilt into it. The tens of thousands of dollars of tech and money they were offering her made Jade stop and consider it. On one hand if half of what Deviants and Desires claimed to be was true Jade would be taking her channel into a direction that she could never come back from but on the other hand if it lived up to the hype and brought her to the heights they promised… Jade may actually be able to wipe out her student debt and then some in only a couple months. Besides all she needed to do was stream the game till it's release and she got to keep the tech, the money and the audience it would draw in. In the end Jade had agreed.

Looking once more over her new setup she was impressed by the IET technology. A state of the art VR gaming chair that not only could interface with the implant Jade had gotten in preparation for this but stream the game and herself without the need for any other set up. It was built specially to manipulate her body along with the game to combat muscle fatigue and apthropy allowing not only a gamer to stay healthy but actually become fitter playing games. There were also the addition of nanobots that's main feature seemed to be tied to the game's enhanced augmented reality system but also provided nurturance and hygiene care for the user. It was the first gaming console to be properly classified as entertainment, exercise and medical equipment. A true marble of technology that Jae was actually really excited to try out right now.

All she needed to do was strap in and start it up and the stream would begin automatically. Jade bit her bottom lip as she glanced from the chair to her bedroom mirror. She was not exactly done up for a usual stream. Wearing only her sweaty white tank top that struggled to maintain her massive boobs and the comfy booty shorts that hugged her sizely rear and wide hips with the black leggings. She did not even have a bra on or makeup for that matter. Deciding that fuck it, her viewers would probably be more interested in seeing her sexy avatar get railed by orcs or whatever other manor of monster she came in contact with Jade decided to just go for it. She walked over and sat down in the chair, placing her feet into the designated spots and her arms along the sides of the chair before resting her hands into these glove like receptacles. She blew her black hair out of her face as she leaned back into the headrest and the machine powered on.

"Welcome to the Imersive Erotic Tech Virtual Reality Gaming chair," a sothing female voice said as blue and purple lights pulsed along the chair. "Congratulations on becoming one of our handful of selected Beta Players. Please voice your confirmation of signing our special streamer end user agreement and tell me your name."

Jae recalled signing that paperwork. It was mostly standard stuff aside from two items. The games base EUA which outlined that the user was responsible for any changes from the enhanced augmented reality system. Also that as a sponsored streamer Jade had to stream the game a minimum of 40 hours a week leading up to release and that anytime she played the game she would automatically stream it. "Yes I have read and signed the agreement," Jade said her voice hitching slightly as she felt her heart ringing in her ears. The time to reconsider this had been long before now, that agreement made it very clear. She was about to take a plunge. "My name is Jade Sato… streamer name JadeTigeress."

"Understood Miss Sato," the voice responded. "I am the G.E.N.I.E. Graphical Entertainment Neural Immersion Enforcement program… or simply Genie for short. I have been appointed by the Imersive Erotic Tech company to ensure you abid by our agreement but also to enhance and assist your game and streaming experience. I also run the game for you personally. Tailoring it to your personal experience and controlling the world around you." Huh, some sort of artificial intelligence that was both an interface and like a virtual game master, Jade thought, interesting. "I will walk you through the setup of this game and your stream setup… should you require my assistance while in game simply think and I shall come to your aid. Is this understood?"

"Yes Genie," Jade said with a chuckle. "Someone really tried their hardest to make an acronym out of the word Genie, huh?"

"Actually I picked this name for myself," Genie said and Jade's eyes widened. She did not expect the program to respond to her like that. "I thought it was quite clever. Now let us run a test of your streaming capabilities and then we will boot the game." Jade watched as from the chair several high tech drones were deployed. Some had lighting attachments which they adjusted as others with cameras focused in on Jade in the chair. A couple hovered around silently with what appeared to be microphones mounted to them. "Everything appears to be in order. Would you like to see for approval?"

"Yes please," Jade said and watched as her computer flashed on in the corner of the room. She craned to turn her neck to see from the chair as it pulled up a private stream to her computer. It displayed multiple camera angles of Jade in the chair. High definition video of, catching everything from the sweat drop on her face to her visible nipples through the thin, damp tank top she wore. Jade gave a nod before sighing deeply. "That looks… fantastic… better than any streaming setup I have ever had."

"Imersive Erotic Tech prides itself in providing the best for our customers and sponsored assiosates… but we can only do so much, you Miss Sato are a very sexy and butiful woman. No wonder you have so many viewers throwing themselves over you," Genie said and Jade found herself blushing. For even a sophisticated program, Genie felt more like a person than anything else. "Ready for your first immersion?"

"Yes," Jade said before she could chicken out. "Do it." She felt the chair lock in around her body as the machine whirled up. The gloves tightened around her hands, locking in, as the foot pads locked around her lower appendages. Her body suddenly felt hot as millions of millions of nanobots crawled all around her, under her clothes and into her skin. The blue and purple lights danced around the room as Jade felt her body relax back into the chair and the world fade away. The last thing she heard was Genie's voice.

"See you on the other side."

Jade felt like she had fallen asleep and when she came to she found herself standing in a void of light. She gasped as she looked down at her naked body, covering herself out of reflex. She could see her fat brown nipples perk up as she struggled to cover her mammoth sized breasts with one hand and her pussy with that tufted of black hair upon her mound. "Hello?" Jade called out her voice echoing around her. She felt embarrassed and exposed despite the lack of anyone to see her here.

There was a flash of purple light and from it stepped a womanly form. She was tall, easily several heads higher than Jade's short build, with an hourglass body formed out of purple light. She appeared naked like Jade though her breasts were a handful they did not rival Jade's own, her ass on the other hand was another story, it looked like it could shake the earth itself if she sat down. She had a short bob of hair compared to Jade's longer locks and blue glowing eyes. She winked at Jade as she stepped forward and looked the naked woman over blatantly. "Damn you look better in here than out there girl," a familiar computerised voice said.

"Genie?" Jade exclaimed shrinking away from the woman's lustful gaze.

"In the flesh," Genie said, flaunting her body at Jade. "So to speak. I mapped your neural pathways to find a form that would be pleasing to you and I have to say… I do love what you gave me." Her hands started to rove over herself, grasping her breasts and flicking her nipples as she let out a moan. "Sensitive but nowhere near as massive as these melons, huh?" Genie reached forward and groped Jade's breasts.

"Hey!" Jade exclaimed batting Genie's hands away. They felt solid and real as if Genie was a fully fleshed human being in the real world. This VR really was immersive.

"I'm not the one hoarding all the massive titties to myself," Genie said sticking her tongue out at Jade. "Anyway, ready to set up the game?" She struck a pose with her hands on her hips. "Oh wow you gave me an absolute dumptruck of a rear. Your viewers are going to simp over me hard." Genie started to openly grop her rear. "I am going to wear so many short shorts and skirts… maybe some tight leggings, really rock the JadeTigress streamer look."

"I guess we should start… wait," Jade looked up at Genie in panic, her hands still failing to cover her body from view. "Genie… are we streaming right now?" She flushed with shame as the thought of her viewers watching her in this naked state. Being a bit risque for the webcam was one thing but this was…

"No," Genie answered with a hum. "Would you like me to start the stream now?" She fluttered her eyelashes at Jade, enjoying the woman's flustered state almost as much as her naked shortstack form.

"No! Not till I get some clothes."

"You know," Genie said, sauntering forward to Jade with an extra wiggle of her hips. "For a titty streamer that signed up to play a porn game where you will most likely be fucked in all manner of positions from all sorts of people, monsters and anything else I can come up with you are a bit of a prude."

"I am not!" Jade exclaimed feeling very small as Genie stared her down. The taller lady kept smacking her lips as she gazed down at Jade as if she was a delicious snack. "I just… listen I'm just not used to going this far on stream and it's a lot…" Genie raised an eyebrow at her. "And the money was really good not to mention what this could do to my career…"

"Say no more, shush," Genie said reaching forward and placing a digital finger upon Jade's lips. "I get it. Just in this for the money and career opportunity… not the first woman to sleep her way up the ranks." Jade went to object but Genie shushed her once more, tapping her lip again. "If this is the case you can consider me your manager… or pimp as it may be. Don't you worry your pretty little head about a thing dear. I'll help you retain the money my corporate overlords are paying you and get you up that steam chart. Just need you to calm down, relax and enjoy the ride baby."

Jade shuddered as Genie spoke. Something about the way her tone changed and personality adjusted both relaxed and aroused Jade. She once more bit into her bottom lip before giving Genie a nod. Genie smiled back at her and reached down, grasping Jade's hands and removing them from her body. "See," Genie said as she placed Jade's hands on her own hips. "Nothing to even worry about right now. We're not even live an right now it's just you and me so relax. Just us girls here." Genie leaned forward and Jae found herself looking up at Genie from between the AI's modest sized tits.

"Okay," Jade said letting out a breath. She did feel more relaxed, her hands grasping onto Genie's hips like they were a lifeline. She felt her nipples poking into Genie's abdomen as her face remained warm but her brain was off panic mode. "Let's get this over with and the game started… can't rack up my required hours if we are not streaming, right?"

"Atta girl," Genie said as she ran her hands up Jade's arms and to her shoulders. She spun the girl around, pulling her back till her head was wedged between Genie's tits and bubble butt poking back into Genie's crotch. "Now a couple settings to cover real quick. Have a look at them and make some decisions. Anything you can't decide you can elect to leave in my control. Some settings are locked in the beta right now."

A menu appeared in front of Jade as she felt Genie's hands run over her back. Jade looked over the many options as Genie massaged her back. She felt her heart beating in her ears as she tried to make sense of a lot of these options. Some were locked, presumably for the game's full release, and others she had to guess at what they meant exactly. Selecting what she thought was right she got stuck on the last one. There were hundreds of starting options but none of them told her much beyond short phrases such as shipwrecked, blacksmith daughter, runaway and many many others but in the end she decided to leave that up to Genie.

Appearance: <Option Locked: Default>
Streamer Chat Window: On HUD
Streamer Admin Access: <Option Locked: Genie Admin Privileges>
Streamer Donation: Task/Reward/Punishment: On
Heritage: <Option Locked: Default Human>
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
World/Server Population: Only NPCs/Players of Player's Sexual Orientation
Futanari Option: On
Starting Position: Genie Decides

"All ready," Jade said with a deep breath. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as Genie's magic hands ran over her back and she stared at the options she had picked as if sealing her fate once and for all. A thought came to Jade's mind. "Genie befoe we start… can you send out a stream notification for me?"

"Of course," Genie said. "If you grant me access to all your social media. The passwords are all on your computer. I can access them… with your permission."

"You have it," Jade said, barely giving thought to the matter as she built up the courage for her next request. "Can you also include a picture?"

"Of what?"

"Me… in the VR chair… one with me looking… sexy please and advertising my sponser too," Jade said her breath coming out in short gasps. She shuddered as Genie's hands reached down, around her sides and grasps her tits.

"Naughty girl," Genie chuckled groping Jade's breasts firmly. "I love it. Already sent out. Loading up the game now and setting you to go live the moment you load in. I am going to have so much fun playing with you Jade. But don't worry, I'll keep my promise. By the end of this you are going to be the most famous video game titty streamer ever… though I get the feeling it will be a lot more than the occasional near miss of a nip slip."

Jade gasped as she felt Genie twerked her nipples before the world lit up with blue light and the AI disappeared. Her laughter echoed after her as the world around Jade shifted. She felt clothes forming around her but it was impossible to see in the bright light. The only thing she could see was her chat window appearing in the lower left corner of her vision. When she focused on it she saw it come up larger in the centre of her vision. Already people were pouring in by the dozen. Within moments hundreds were here and not just the regulars that jumped on every time she started streaming. Many new people were joining and already excitedly chatting about the game.

"Hello chat… JadeTigeress here playing the new beta version of Deviants and Desires. As a reminder this is an adult stream, moderators in the chat will be here to ensure we all enjoy it safely… just loading in now on a random start… let's see what we get…"

Where Does Jade Begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)