More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

Which Tale Do We Follow?

Jade Platina, the Savage Princess of Snowfall (Level 3 Barbarian: Path of the Storm Herald)

Jade woke with a throbbing headache and erection. How much had she drank last night? More than even her orcish blood could stomach it seemed. Brief flashes of drinking alongside her sisters as they talked about everything from the memory of their dead mother to which was the best drink. Ale was Jade’s favourite; she could still taste it in her mouth as the morning sun filtered in through the gap in the closed curtains. Blinking she tried to sit up in her childhood bed but barely got a few inches up before collapsing heavily back into the bed. Goddess’ above she could barely feel her legs. Worse yet her erection rose higher and higher almost like a third leg as the sheet and blankets lifted upwards.

“Guard! Maid! Anyone!” Jade shouted. If there was one thing more sobering for Jade it was the blood rushing to her morning wood. Now she was far hornier than hung over. Luckily for her, the doors to her chamber were pushed open by a sweet young maid with dark skin and a head of big brown curly hair. Jade distinctly remembered her serving drinks to her and her sisters last night. She also remembered vividly getting in a battle of flirts between herself and Amber over the lovely young woman. And here she was waiting hand and foot on the half-orc princes. Score one Jade, suck it Amber… though then again, she may have another set of lips around her dick than those of her sister’s.

“You called Princess,” the maid, who’s name Jade was sure was Kali… or Sara… probably Kali… ninety… eighty-five percent sure. “Do you need assistance dressing or would you like me to run a bath for you?” She asked these questions as she gathered Jade’s discarded clothing from around the room and placed them on the bed. “I have a message for you from…

“Tell me later. Right now, I am after some more immediate service,” Jade said parting her legs and pulling down her blankets to reveal her monstrous erection.

“Oh my…” Kali exclaimed her cheeks darkening even as she leaned in, her eyes wide with intrigue. “Princess… I don’t think I can…”

“You’re new here, aren’t you?” The maid nodded as Jade just grinned at her. She reached forward and took the maid’s smaller hand in her own. “Well let me tell you something… Kali, right?” Another meek little nod, her big dark eyes still unable to leave Jade’s throbbing dick even as her cheeks burned. “My sister and I, Amber that is, not Opal, she doesn’t have a penis and though I don’t strictly know what she gets up to with… anyway, we used to both suffer from what we called… hyper erectile something or rather… Opal coined the term for it… the point is we used to need some help in the relief department and seeing as all those servants of the palace are oathbound to service the crown at large and we are the well… the crown… technically.”

“I…”

“Shhhh, shhh, shhh,” Jade hushed as she pulled Kali onto the bed and into her lap. The maid’s knees brushed against her dick and Jade grunted in pleasure. “You can touch it if you want.” Kali trembled as Jade slowly lowered her hand towards her cock. “I can see you drooling over it.”

She tentatively wrapped her tiny fingers around the middle of Jade’s stiff dick and gasped as it seemed to engorge further. “Wow it’s so warm and… massive… how do you… I mean I don’t mean to ask… but it’s so big and a woman can only stretch so far… surely you…”

“Want to find out?” Jade asked. She grinned up at Kali as the maid gave a little nod while biting her bottom lip. Jade ran her hands down along the side of Kali’s maid dress, and under the skirt before moving up her shapely legs. She could feel the human maid tremble as Jade’s rough, battle worn palms ran up her pantyhose clad thighs to her crotch. She felt a distinct wetness dripping through the undergarment and more interesting a lack of anything else on under the sheer pantyhose. “No panties… you are a naughty little maid after all Kali.”

“Princess!” Kali gasped as those big rough fingers dug into her pussy through the pantyhose. “Ahhhhhhh!” She cried out as they tore her garment, splitting the sheer fabric and exposing her dripping pussy to those thick fingers. They probed and poked at her damp lips, spreading them wide before a single finger slid into her hot little hole. “Uhhhhhh.”

“You are gushing for me… did you get wet just from seeing my cock?” Kali could only let out a pathetic whimper in response as her small hand tightened around the massive member she was still holding. It looked so much larger and more intimidating in the grasp of her tiny fingers. She gave it a little stroke and the half-orc Princess let out a groan before plunging her finger deep into Kali and making the maid scream in pleasure. “So tight and little… I can’t wait to stuff your human cunt full of my orc cock. Show you what my ancestors used to do to your kind. You want that Kali? Do you want to be stuffed full of my massive green cock and fucked till you cry? You want me to bounce you up and down on my royal sceptre, make you cum over and over around it till I fil your pussy full of my cum?”

“Yes! Yes, please Princess!” Kali gasped out before whining as the finger was removed from her only for Jade to gesture dramatically at her fully erect cock.

“Then take a seat.”

Kali nervously bit her bottom lip as she kicked off her high heels before getting up onto her feet on the bed in a little half crouch. She shuffled forward, with Jade supporting her, hiking up her dress and leaning down to rest her pussy upon that massive slab of meat. “By the Goddesses…” Kali gasped as she felt it through the tear in her pantyhose. Her legs shook and she felt like she was almost about to collapse right down onto that cock. “I don’t know if I can fit…”

“Trust me, it’ll fit,” Jade said with a cocky grin as she lowered Kali down and watched the shocked look come over the maid’s face. Her eyes widened dramatically and her perfectly painted lips parted into that little ‘o’ shape as she let out this gasping moan. Jade herself grunted as she felt the head of her cock slowly penetrate Kali’s lower lips. She could feel Kali shake and shiver as she was slowly filled just with the head of Jade’s cock. It pushed into her, stretching her out like never before and making her gasp loudly. “There we go… nice and easy.”

“It’s so big!” Kali gasped out, she sounded winded and looked almost drunk as her pussy clenched tightly around the head of the cock. She felt like her legs were being open from the sheer amount of stretching her pussy was going through. “I don’t think…”

“Don’t thing… just sit,” Jade growled as she yanked Kali down by her thighs.

“Ahhhhh!” Screamed Kali as she was pulled down further onto Jade’s cock. Her legs trembled the whole way down and she struggled to even breathe as tears welled up in her eyes and she felt her pussy being stretched out beyond what she could have ever imagined. It felt like someone was sticking their entire forearm up her cunt and despite the pain that threatened to overcome her, she felt her body loving every moment of it. She could feel the inner walls of her pussy clenching around it as they gushed her juices down the fat orcish cock. Her head spun as she felt that cock penetrate into her very depths, nothing had ever gone that deep within her before and she felt like nothing ever could again as she finally collapsed onto Jade.

“That’s it slut… sink down on my cock… I have more to feed you yet.”

Kali whimpered as she realised it was true. Jade’s cock still had many inches to go before it filled her up and she could not help but moan and whine as the half-orc princess pulled her down further and further. Soon enough she felt the head of that massive battering-ram of a dick touching her cervix. “I think… I think it’s all the way in…” Kali groaned out as Jade’s strong hands caressed up her thighs and along her sides.

“It looks that way,” Jade said as she grasped Kali’s waist tightly, her fingers running over the lacy corset she wore as part of her uniform. The Princess sounded a little disappointed and it made Kali almost want to try and take more of that cock inside of her but there was just nowhere more for it to go. “But that’s okay… I can make do.”

Kali gasped loudly as Jade lifted her up by her sides. She felt the immense strength of the warrior beneath her. She lifted her with ease and a lustful grin upon her scarred face before slamming her down hard on that cock. It knocked the wind out of Kali as the head of the cock hammered against her cervix and she felt pain shoot through her, different from the dull ache of this cock stretching her out, this was sharp and eye watering. It was like lightning stabbing up into her. A gut punch that made the room spin as beneath her the Princess moaned loudly. The pleasure that flowed through her after this made it all the more worth it.

Especially as Jade continued this motion, over and over again. She lifted Kali and slammed her back down repeatedly. Slowly getting faster and faster as she moaned and groaned louder and louder. All the while Kali was sobbing, whining, whimpering and moaning herself. She felt like little more than a toy to the half-orc beneath her. Nothing more than a masturbation aid being lifted and pulled back down onto the cock. Every time she was punched in her cervix by the head of that cock she felt her pussy tighten just that little more around it before being dragged up and almost fully off the cock only to be pulled down harder and more violently then before. Kali screamed her lungs out, tears and drool running down her face as her make-up was completely ruined but she did not care. All she wanted was to feel that massive cock deep inside herself. She burned for it.

“Damn you are a tight little bitch,” Jade grunted as she yanked Kali up and down at a furious pace. “Or at least you were before me.” She laughed loudly and Kali felt herself shudder with humiliation as that cock pulsed deep within her. “Do you think you’ll ever be as tight again?” Kali wailed as she shook her head. “No… I don’t think so either. An elf might have a chance to tighten back up but you humans… well many of you are never the same once you have had a taste of some orc cock. Your stretched out cunt is going to feel so empty without a big orc cock inside of it and even then, the orcs and half-orcs will get tired of your loose cunt eventually. Then you will need something even bigger, and bigger and bigger till you are nothing but a troll’s little cock warmer. You want that?”

Despite the clear inaccuracy of Jade’s words, the effect it had on Kali was nothing if not euphoric. She felt herself driven so close to cumming upon this truly monstrous cock. And she could feel Jade getting close too. Looking down at her she saw the half-orc’s body tense, her muscles locking up and the sheer look of pleasure upon her orchish features. She could also see the bulge in her own lower abdomen, under the corset, that protruding of the skin as that massive cock visibly stretched her out from the inside. Just seeing it made the whole experience so much hotter for Kali and she felt herself pushed to the edge. “Yes!” She shouted as her cunt tightened around the cock, halting it completely deep within her for a moment as the strength of her vaginal muscles clamped down around the middle of the member stuck inside of her. “Stretch out my little human cunt. Ruin my pussy with your massive slut-breaker of a dick. Fill me with your seed Princess and leave me a ruined, used up cocksleeve!”

Jade felt herself go stiff at Kali’s words, it was more than enough to tip the Princess over as she felt her balls tense up and then a fountain of cum shoot up her cock. She had one mere moment to grasp on tightly to the maid and yank her even further down till Jade felt the head of her cock right up against that battered cervix. Spurt after spurt of hot, potent cum caked the inner walls of Kali’s pussy. Blasts filling her womb and dripping down between her tight walls and Jade’s cock. Jade hoped to hell that the maids were still taking anti-fertility because with the amount of sperm she was pumping into Kali with there was no question over if she would get pregnant bur rather just how pregnant she would get. Pulling out o the maid, Jade gently dumped her to the side on the bed. She glanced at the woman and saw that her eyes were rolled back in her head, her belly bulging against her corset as streams of cum slowly oozed out from her well fucked pussy.

“I don’t know what I expected but this seems about right,” a voice said from the doorway and Jade glanced over to see her sister Amber standing there. The paladin was already dressed in her finest armour with accompanying regalia, just leaning casually there in the doorway. “If you are done getting your rocks off sister, we are required in the royal court chambers… like ten minutes ago.” She turned her nose up at Jade and the nearly passed out maid resting on her bed.

“Get off your high horse Amber,” Jade growled as she pulled herself out of bed and scurried around the room looking for some clothes. “Like you haven’t made use of a maid before…” She stumbled into little more than underwear and a robe before making her way over to Amber.

“Is that really what you are wearing?” Amber asked with a raised eyebrow as her sister fastened the robe up. “At least put on your boots.”

“Does it matter what I wear?” Jade grumbled as she pulled on her boots. “Not like they sent anyone to get me or nothing.”

“I believe that might be what she was here to do,” Amber said gesturing at the now snoring maid. “But looks like you got to her first. Now if you are fine with wearing that, come along.”

“Don’t tell me what to do… I’m older than you,” Jade said as she stumbled after Amber and caught up to her sister in a few long strides.

“I know,” Amber said rolling her eyes as they hurried through the palace and towards the Court Chambers. “You remind me about it often enough.”

“Has the Royal Court made a decision already?” Jade asked anxiously.

“We are about to find out,” Amber said gesturing to the guards on the chamber doors, who hurriedly parted before them.

Jade took a deep breath and shared a nervous glance with her sister as they pushed open the doors. Like the night before, in this short moment, the animosity between the siblings fell away as the doors to their destiny and future of their kingdom opened before them. Who would the Royal Court choose to take up the crown? What were their late mother’s instructions? Which of the sisters would reign and which other two would serve? All that and more was right beyond these doors…

What does the Royal Court decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)