More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurpleJade PurpleJade

Who's story will you follow?

Jade (Ruby) (Lesbian)


In the region of Hoenn, there's a moving truck going from Johto, all the way to its destination, Hoenn. But, in the back of the moving truck, there's a girl looking at her phone, feeling lonely as she's stuck in the moving truck all by herself. Suddenly, she felt the moving truck stops and the back door finally opens. She gets up, stretches herself and went out of the moving truck.

"Man, that took so long. I can't believe I'm already here, in Hoenn." said Jade, as she's looking at the Wingulls flying in the sky, suddenly her new house's door opens, and her mother comes out of the house. "Jade, we're finally here, honey! It must be tiring riding with our things in the moving truck." said Jade's mother, which is a beautiful MILF, with big tits and big ass that matches it. "Yeah, you are correct." said Jade.

"The house has a quaint feel, but it seems to be an easy place to live, don't you think?" asked Jade's mother. "I think that is because the house is built the same time as the other houses, decades ago." said Jade. "Yeah, you might be right, but this is worth it in the end for you, you finally get your own room, Jade! Let's come inside, the Machokes are almost finish placing our furniture." said Jade's mother, before both her and her daughter went inside of their new house. Inside of their new home, they can see an open kitchen and living room.

"See, Jade? Isn't it nice in here too? The mover's Pokémon do all the work moving us in and even cleaning up after. It's very convenient!" said Jade's mother, before she points at the stairs. "For your information, your room is upstairs, everything has already finished setting it up." said Jade's mother. After she said that, Jade immediately goes upstairs and see a purple bedroom door.

She immediately opens it, and see her bed, books, video games, table, chair and the tv have already been placed, what's even surprising is that her TV and PC has already been set up. She immediately opens the PC and see there's an extra potion in the PC which she immediately takes it. Then there's her clock, which is at the wrong time, so she walked up to it, changes the clock until it reads 7:45 AM. Satisfied with her new bedroom, she immediately went downstairs.

When she went downstairs, she sees her mother, lying on the couch, putting her finger onto the very hole Jade's born in, she's moaning in pleasure and having a good time, Jade isn't surprised to it since her mother is not only a horny MILF but also a slut, plus her bedroom is now the living room anyway. Jade watches her mother masturbating for a while, until she snapped out of it, as she wants to see her new neighbors which is on the left.

What happens after that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)