More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PurpleJade PurpleJade

What happens after that?

Rules for this sexlock

Information before the rules:
All Pokémon are actually Andromorphic versions.

Rules for this sexlock there are a lot.

The original rules:

  • You must nickname your Pokémon.
  • If your Pokémon faints you can continue to use it, but in the story, it is fucked by the one that beat it.
  • If you lose a battle you are fucked by the trainer(s) that beat, you and the last Pokémon they used.
  • If you lose to the criminal team of your game, it is a bad end for your story, you can continue the story from your last post when you manage to beat them in the game.
  • You may fuck those you win against or do as you wish.

The additional rules:

  • If a Pokémon you control that's female is fainted by a male Pokémon of the same egg group, you have to leave them in the daycare until you beat the next gym leader or gym leader equivalent.
  • If you lose against a gym leader on your first try, in the story, you and your Pokémon becomes a sex for them and their last Pokémon for a day.
  • If you lose against a gym leader on your second try, it's a game over in the story, as you and your Pokémon becomes a sex for them and their last Pokémon until they no longer become a gym leader.
  • If you lose against an elite 4, in the story, it's a game over in the story, you and your Pokémon becomes a sex for them and their last Pokémon until they no longer become an elite 4.
  • Male Pokémon with a super feminine design and legendries Pokémon is futa's.

Additional custom rules:

  • If you won against a gym leader and or elite 4, you and your Pokémon can fuck them and their latest Pokémon if you want.
  • If you lost to a boy or girl trainer, they have the right to fuck you, even if you are gay/lesbian.
  • Healing items are only once per battle.

Back to the story.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)