More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PurpleJade PurpleJade

What happens after that?

Meeting the neighbor (Brendan)

"Alright, Littleroot Town has only two houses, and since this is my house. It's obvious that, that house is my neighbors'." said Jade, while she's walking towards to her new neighbors' house, she immediately walked in front of their house and ring the doorbell.

"Coming! I'm coming right up!" said a gentle female voice. Soon later, the door swung open, and Jade can see another beautiful MILF, who has the same size of breasts as her mom's, but her ass is a bit bigger.

"Hello, my name is Jade, I'm the new neighbors' kid who just moved here, it's nice to see you." said Jade.

"Glad to meet you, Jade. Your father and I know each other back in the day, and we both use to talk on our phone, despite I know he now has a wife, I actually like him as a friend of mine." said the beautiful MILF. "You should meet my son, who is also the same age as you, ever since he knows his new neighbor is the daughter of the gym leader, he can't wait to meet you in person." said the beautiful MILF.

"You should meet him, he's upstairs." said the beautiful MILF. "Thanks, since I want to meet him too." said Jade, as she goes upstairs to her new neighbor, when she opens the door, she sees a boy packing his Pokéballs and items too. "Pokémon fully restored, items ready, and... Wait!? who are you!?" asked the boy.

"My name is Jade, and I'm the new neighbor of yours. Nice to meet you." said Jade. "Oh, you are Jade. I didn't know you are a girl. My name is Brendan." said Brendan. "Wait, why do you say that you didn't know that I'm a girl, you thought your neighbor is a boy to begin with?" asked Jade. "No, is because that it's less common to see Pokémon trainers as girls, didn't you see how many Pokémon trainers fucking other Pokémon trainers? Plus, my dad, Professor Birch, said that our new neighbor aka you, are the gym leader's kid, that's why I thought you are a boy." said Brendan. "Wait, you don't have a Pokémon? Why don't you ask my dad, he gives you a Pokémon as a starter. Oh, wouldn't you look at the time, I need to go now, I need to do capture more Pokémon for dad." said Brendan, before he rushed downstairs and left his room.

"Well, I guess I should also go out too, I also want to get one." said Jade, before she leaves Brendan's house. "I think Professor Birch is at the Pokémon lab, after all that is the only option left." said Jade, as she immediately walks towards the professor's lab.

"Hello, is Professor Birch here?" asked Jade, but a female Pokémon researcher walks up to her. "Professor Birch? He's currently outside, experimenting with Pokémon on route 101, you can go there and ask him." said the female Pokémon researcher. "Ok, thanks for telling me." said Jade, before she walks out of the professor lab, and she walks towards route 101. "Hey, big sister. I can hear the professor shouting inside route 101, I don't have any Pokémon, and you seem trustworthy, can you help the professor?" asked the boy, as he points at the professor being attacked by a female Poochyena.

"Someone, please help me!" shouted Professor Birch, as he's running in circles by the Poochyena. "Hello, the kid over there. Please! Help! In my bag! There's 3 Pokéball! Take one to help me out, quick!" shouted Professor Birch, as he's backed up to a wall. "Don't worry, I'm here to help." said Jade, as she immediately checks up on the bag, and see three Pokéballs, but she doesn't know which one to choose.

Which Pokémon Jade choose to help Professor Birch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)