More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Who will you be?

Jacobee Wendell (Jack).

Hi there, my name is Jacobee Wendell but you can call me Jack. I would like to share with you the tale of how I became a superhero. In the past, my family had a lot of money so I grew up in a privileged lifestyle. Due to a string of unfortunate events my family lost all their money and now I have to face the world with a new perspective. I always regretted having been born with so much but never doing anything good with it. Now that I have lost all of my money I still strive to do some good in the world but always lacked the resources. Now that I have superpowers I have the chance to give back to the community I love.

Just one tiny problem...

My freelance superhero work has led me to a series of embarrassing events where I lose all of my clothes in public places! Being 6' and 8'' tall superhero coming off from saving the day, I tend to draw a lot of attention. So it goes without saying that getting naked in a crowd is a bad idea. But as embarrassing as my frequent exposures are, I am not going to stop trying to save the day. Even if I am exposed a hundred times in front of a bunch of people, I promise I am going to protect you and everyone dear to me. For I wish to give back to the community and people that have taken care of me ever since I lost everything.

I just really hope it isn't really going to be a hundred times that I get exposed in public...

Oh yeah! As for my powers...

What are Jack's powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)