More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What happens next?

Jack sneaks upstairs

With his libido overriding his common sense, Jack started making his way to the stairs. He needed to be quiet because the stairs squeak, but it wasn't the first time that he'd snuck up or down those creaky steps. He couldn't shake the image out of his head as he moved. His sister forcing Taylor to the floor and making her eat her pussy until she recanted. Jack could only imagine that Hunter was getting turned on while watching because she sure didn't protest.

And then what was all that about Lexi having a crush on her step brother before they became a family. When the hell did that happen? Is it happening still? Could he have been living out every highschooler's dream and be banging Lexi and her dirty friends this whole time?

Jack reached the landing of the stairs near the foyer of the house. One turn took him upstairs, the other turn gave him a glance into the kitchen. At some point along the journey, he managed to tuck his cock back into his pants which now tented the loose pajama pants obscenely.

Looking both ways quickly, he thought he saw movement in the kitchen and heard a low moan coming from there, but he was trying to keep focused on the lesbian orgy upstairs starring his sister. Jack grabbed his phone from the charger next to the stairs and decided where to go?

Check out the kitchen or keep heading up stairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)