More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Check out the kitchen or keep heading up stairs?

Keep heading upstairs

With a low moan of, "Oh, you motherlicking bitch," coming from Jess in the kitchen, Jack almost turned to the kitchen. He didn't realize that his cock had sprung completely free at the thought of his mom going to town on her wife, right there on the kitchen table, but right now, he was on a mission. Besides, there would always be time to follow up with his moms and maybe spy on them.

Quietly sneaking up the stairs, Jack crept toward his sister's room, where the normal giggling was replaced by low moaning. Only three more steps to go, his cell phone in hand, and Jack trips a little, trying to catch his fall. He hadn't realized that with one hand on his cock and the other on his phone that his shorts had pooled around his feet. All he could think about was seeing his sister getting her pussy lavished by Taylor and hopefully Hunter fingering her kitty as she watched.

Or maybe she had Lexi's mouth pressed against her tight little virgin mound to keep the moans down.

Or maybe they were all eating each other's pussies.

But in the mean time, Jack froze. He landed too hard on the stairs and, with the sound of the blood rushing in his ears, he realized there was no longer moaning coming from the kitchen, and no more coming from Lexi's room.

"Jack?" called Nikki from the kitchen. Two things went through Jack's mind as he realized his fuckstick was throbbing in his hand and his shorts slipped down a few stairs after they tripped him.

"I bet her mouth is dripping with Jess's cunt juice." Jack thought, followed closely by, "I'm so fucked."

Does Jack get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)