More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Croodle Croodle

What's next?

Jack reads the brochure, and he can’t believe his eyes

In shock and confusion at everything going on, I hastily grab the brochure from Michelle’s hands, and rush to look through it.

I- I can’t believe it. My jaw drops faster than it ever has before…

Right there, in the front of the brochure, is THIS image:

image

What. The. Fuck.

Theyre just…naked. Out in the open. Like it’s the most normal thing in the world.

Michelle shifts from her crouch to a sitting position on the floor. She’s very calm. It’s clear she anticipated a reaction like this.

“I’m…honestly surprised you haven’t heard of any of this in general. Well, actually, most students here haven’t, but it’s been happening at some other, smaller universities for around two years now.” Michelle said, leaning back with her arms behind her as support.

I just looked down at her, still speechless, before going back to the brochure, slowly opening it up to actually take a look at the contents.


WELCOME TO THE HUMAN SEXUALITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!

You have been selected for one of the greatest opportunities a college student can have!

In this pamphlet, we will go in depth on the Program and what participation entails.

SECTION A: NUDITY

1 - NUDITY ON CAMPUS

The goal of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program is the encourage a free and open sexuality experience throughout the college campus! **Thus, the core pillar of the program has always been a requirement of full nudity during all time spent on campus!**

This includes ALL activities on-campus: hanging out in dorms, walking to and attending classes, clubs, sports, getting food, using campus facilities, and so on.

No matter where on campus the participant may be, their naked form must remain largely uncovered!

[*details on the use of the term "full nudity" down below]


2 - NUDITY OFF CAMPUS

Due to the relaxation of public nudity laws, we are glad to announce that the program will now extend OFF-CAMPUS as well! As such, participants will be required to follow the HSSP nudity code even when venturing off-campus!

Wherever you may be, you will remain a visible participant of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program!


No fucking way.

My hands are shaking as I hold the pamphlet.

Nudity. Everywhere.

Now, I’m pretty confident in my body. Largely speaking, I like the way I look naked, even if I did pack on a couple pounds over the summer. I’m in pretty good shape. I’m no bodybuilder, but you can see the muscles on my arms and the sort of illusion of a six pack. My dick is about a half-inch over average, and I kept everything pretty well-groomed…

BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’M DOWN TO JUST STRUT MY STUFF IN PUBLIC!

"So you're telling me I gotta go butt-ass naked, balls out, literally the entire time?
Butt-ass naked all cross campus on my way to class. Butt-ass naked WHILE ATTENDING class. And butt-ass naked EVEN OFF CAMPUS?!?"

Michelle looks at me, still suprised by my ignorance but trying to remain reassuring.

"That's about the gist of it. Openly sexuality and all that. Well I mean, you don't HAVE to do it. You can always decline the scholarship."

No shot. That scholarship’ll set me up for life and leave me totally debt free. I mean, I’m not under a strict financial burden to take it, BUT, after all those applications and finally nabbing this one, I could never bring myself to throw it away.

"Oh no no," I respond trying to act semi-casual, "I am NOT dropping out of this."

I say that, but I can't imagine doing this.
Well, actually, I CAN imagine. In fact, I can't stop imagining it. I can't stop thinking about it, visualizing it in my head. Me, walking all the way down campus, ass-naked, bare feet against the pavement and the sun against my skin, cock and balls just hanging out in the wind. I can already see everyone else staring at me in shock and amusement.

What the fuck is going on?

"Um," Michelle says, snapping me out of it, "there's still a good bit more to read."

I continue reading the pamphlet.


3 - FINER DETAILS OF THE NUDITY CODE

While the term "full nudity" is used for brevity, there are actually some articles of clothing that are allowed. In this section, these will detailed.

A. THE CORE RULE

The core rule of the program's nudity code is as follows: ALL SEXUAL ORGANS MUST REMAIN UNCOVERED.

At no point should the participant make a deliberate attempt to cover the the genitals, or secondary sexual organs such as the breasts or hindquarters.

Minor accessories and garments such as hats, jewelry, and of course socks and shoes, remain allowed while in the program, however, they must leave the sexual organs expose.

For example:

  • Wearing socks is legal. However, wearing a sock over one's genitals is not.
  • Wearing a standard face mask is legal. However, wearing them over the breasts and genitals ala a bikini is not.
  • Towels are of course permitted for use of drying off. However, draping one over the genitals is not.

B - MASKS

In general, face masks are allowed! However, they must not completely conceal one's identity, and must leave the uppe half of the face visible.

C - BODYPAINT

Feel free to express yourself with bodypaint! It is completely allowed, provided the coat is not thick enough to conceal major details such as the nipples or glans.

D - WEATHER-SPECIFIC CLOTHING

Certain articles of clothing are allowed in the case of specific weather conditions being met.

Very shortly, you will be issued a see-through poncho to use in the event of rain. This will allow you to stay protected from the rain, while keeping your nude form visible.

Around mid-Autumn, you will be offered an overcoat, which can only be worn when outside and under specific temperatures.

E - EXCEPTIONS FOR PROJECTS AND EVENTS

You may find special events or projects in which temporary breaches of the Nudity Code are allowed. These instances are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis, so please submit them to the email on this pamphlet or ask your RA if one comes up.

Some examples of approved projects/events include:

  • a fashion event requiring a dress [a custom dress that exposes the sexual organs could be used]
  • a photography project in which the photographer wants to focus on something specific, such as bottomlessness [in this case, one may be allowed to wear a shirt, but remain completely bottomless]
  • a formal event that requires a suit [one may where a standard suit, but leave the genitals visible through the zipper for the entire event]


Oh wooooo, thank god, I can cover my mouth. What a lifesaver. As if.

Honestly, I think wearing something small might leave me feeling even more naked. Like, I feel like shoes and nothing else would leave me feeling more exposed than if I went out fully nude, bare feet included. Like the feeling of shoes would constantly remind me that clothes exist and that I don't have anything else on. Yeah, I might just prefer going all the way with this…

Wait! W-what the hell am I saying? How is this even a internal debate I'm even having? How is this real-life? What the fuck is going on?!?!

Michelle looks at me and says "Alright, done with Section A? Time to move on to Section B..."

I turn the page and start reading the back half of this shit.


SECTION B: HSSP CONDUCT

The HSSP is not just about becoming a nudist! It also comes with a variety of lifestyle changes.

The details of your life in the program will be detailed below.

SOCIAL LIFE

Ironically, your social life should remain largely the same, with the addition of your newfound nudity. In fact, it is a requirement that you participate as an active member of the campus community!
The program is meant to encourage free sexuality in the community! This would not be possible if participants simply went to classes, then hid in their dorms the rest of the time!

Your RA will occasionally check in to see if you've been keeping yourself busy with extra-curricular activities, hanging out with friends, attending parties, etc.


Fuck. Guess I can't just minimize my time in public. I'm gonna be doing EVERYTHING I normally do, but naked: going to clubs, going on runs, meeting up with friends for lunch. How the hell am I even going to MAKE friends like this???

I continue on the page.


MASTURBATION

What was once a solo-activity will now be made a lot more public!

While is the HSSP, it is against the rules to reach sexual satisfaction in total isolation. As such, masturbation must be done in the presence of at least one other person, or in a widely public area where another person may enter at any moment.


This is so insane. My mind is RUSHING.

I can't put together any words, I'm just seeing scenes in my head. As if the images of me going about my normal day fully naked and exposed weren't enough, my mind is now flooding with the image of me, stripped bare from head to toe, hard as a brick, jerking it all over campus. Jerking it in the dining hall. Jerking it in class. Jerking it in the middle of the field. Jerking it in a stadium.

I can't help but envision it: my nude, sweaty body laying across the table of a campus restaurant, stroking my cock, all eyes on me. God. Countless people recording with their phones, uploading to who knows where, while I near orgasm…

It...almost sounds arousing... Wait! No! That's fucking insane! What am I saying? That would be embarrassing as all hell! Like, genuinely life-ruining embarrassing! I wouldn’t like that!

"Hey, Jack! Hey, you're almost at the end. Let's just read the last section ok?" Michelle suggests.

I move on through the pamphlet.


SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS

Like masturbation, sexual activities with another person(s) can also be made a more public venture. However, unlike masturbation, it is not required to be so, as more than one person is inherently present.

However, even if it isn't required, public sex is not only allowed, but greatly encouraged!

Feel free to "get it on" in a classroom, library, sports arena, or even right outside on the grass! Doing so can even result in a variety of rewards which will be detailed later!

[NOTE: The relaxation of indecency laws also allows for sexual activity in most public spaces off-campus as well.]


Dude. What the fuck.

It's not just public nudity.

It's not just public masturbation.

Now I'm being encouraged to have full-on public SEX.

I actively fight myself from getting lost in images of it.

What the hell did I sign up for...

Let's just finish this.


SEXUAL HARASSMENT - What it is and what it isn't

In encouraging free and open sexuality, it is important that we make it clear that sexual harassment is a very real thing, and remains as such under the program.

However, acts such as flashing or indecent exposure were once considered sexual harassment, yet full nudity is required here. So how do we identify sexual harassment?

One word: CONSENT!

While you will be fully exposed throughout your time in the program, people remain the right to look away or leave, and you must respect that. If someone is visibly uncomfortable and trying to get away from you, it would be harassment to pursue that person and push your nudity on them. This obviously extends to public sex acts: if your are masturbating or engaging in sexual activity with someone, and someone else is looking away or trying to leave, you are not to chase after them to pursue their gaze.

And obviously sexual consent remains the same as before: NO MEANS NO! If you ask to engage with someone else in sexual activity, and they say no, that is the end of it, and you must leave them alone.

CONCLUSION

Welcome to the program! We hope this provided all the information you need for now! But this is not the end!

We also offer rewards for those extra enthusiastic about their participating in the program! An additionally pamphlet featuring your school's specifics regarding rewards will be issued to you after your first week or two!

Have a great semester!


I'm at a loss.

I genuinely have no words, just a frenzy of images in my head. I feel paralyzed.

Michelle notices my state, and snaps back to her confident cheery self, jumping off the ground.

She puts her hands on her hips, and looks at me.

"Well, ready to strip?"

Well? Does he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)