More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uzman Uzman

Who did she choose?

Jack, a CEO into humiliating women

Aphrodite knew exactly the right mortal for the job. She'd been watching Jack for some time, admiring how he'd sexually bullied his girlfriends, his hookups, and his employees. With all his money and the power it brought him, Jack was already getting almost anything he wanted. Aphrodite couldn't wait to give him more.

She appeared behind him in human form as he worked alone in his office. Her favourite form - Mediterranian, athletic looking, large chested - she knew would appeal to him. Gently, she reached out to touch his shoulder.

Jack leapt from his seat in surprise, which turned to anger as he saw the stranger. She looked like she was dressed for a Greek themed party, down to her sandles. "How the fuck did you get in here?" he asked. "Who are you?"

Aphrodite smiled. "Don't be afraid, Jack, we know each other well. I'm the goddess of sex."

A momentary confusion crossed Jack's face. He knew he should keep being angry at the girl, sneaking into his office and implying he was frightened of her. But fuck it, he'd had a long work day, and here was a pretty thing wanting to roleplay. Perhaps he could take a quick break and indulge her.

"Suppose you're looking for your god, then?" he asked, stepping towards her and placing a hand on her waist.

"Something like that," replied Aphrodite. "I'm looking for someone to take over from me. How would you like to have complete control over yourself and others, in regards to sex, love, and passion?" It hurt her to sound so cold, but the goal here couldn't be to seduce Jack. She had to be sure he was making the decision of his own volition.

Jack laughed. "Pretty intense roleplay there, love, but alright. Who wouldn't want that?"

"What would you do first?"

He held her hand, then brought it down to press against his crotch. "I'd make this stay hard all the time, so we could play all night."

With a stroke of her hand, Aphrodite made him harder than he'd ever been. Jack groaned at the feeling.

"That's impressive, babe," he said. "You some kind of magician? Or just a sexy assistant?"

"I told you before. I'm the goddess of sex, love, and passion. And I want to give you my powers."

Weirdly, she sounded completely serious. Jack, so hard it hurt, wanted to keep playing along, but part of him worried. This sounded a bit too close to delusions for his taste, and he didn't want to wind up with a crazy chick in his bed.

"Okay," he said. "How about you prove it? Make my dick... twelve inches long."

Aphrodite smiled, letting her power flow through her.

Jack's eyes opened so wide they threatened to fall out. He could feel his dick growing, stretching, straining against the cotton of his trousers. "You're shitting me," he said to himself.

"It's real, Jack," said Aphrodite, her voice sultry and clear. "I'm offering you endless power, to do with as you see fit."

"What's the catch?" asked Jack, a mind toned by years of business deals working on autopilot through his amazement. He must have fallen asleep at his desk, he thought. This must be a dream.

"Immortality," answered Aphrodite. "Some desire that, many don't. It gets tiresome, as the millenia pass. And I'd like to remain the symbol of love, passion, sex. No one will know anything has changed, except of course yourself."

"So... if I say yes, you'll let me keep my regular life, but make me immortal, and give me the power to change how my dick works?"

Aphrodite laughed. "And much more besides. Anything you can think of, as long as it falls within the realm of sex, love, or passion, will be yours to command."

Jack's thoughts were a train of girls who'd turned him down, highschool bullies, business rivals... he could get all the payback he wanted. Assuming of course that this wasn't just an elaborate prank. His hands cupped the shape of his newly huge penis. It sure didn't feel like a prank. God, he'd need a drink after this.

How would he react to immortality, though? Outliving everyone he knew, every *thing* he knew? He pictured himself and Aphrodite, floating together through the heatdeath of the universe. Not such a bad image, especially if there were more immortal pretty girls...

"You have youself a deal."

Aphrodite shook his hand, then unclipped a conch shell necklace from behind her neck. "It would take you many years to learn to use your powers without a conduit, as you've seen me do," she explained. "This will help you channel them until then. Simply speak into the shell, and anything you ask for shall come to pass."

She closed her eyes, conjured her powers around her as a river of golden light, then poured it into the shell. She could feel herself grow weaker, the shell growing heavier

Jack watched in amazement, leaning against his desk for stability. Surely, a cameraman would jump out from inside a cabinet or something any moment now. They'd tell him how this was all some sort of mirror trick, or AI, or hologram. Surely.

No cameraman came.

Aphrodite, looking exhausted, but like she'd just put down a rock she'd been carrying for miles, held out the shell necklace.

Jack took it, willing his hands not to shake.

"Thank you for taking over this role for me, Jack," she said, her words slurring slightly from her tiredness. It was tough work, losing your divine abilities. "I look forward to watching your actions."

Jack pulled the necklace down over his head, let it settle against his chest. He'd need to take time off work to properly sort out his plans, he knew, but it wouldn't take so long to decide what to do first.

What does Jack do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)