More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 63 by Khan Khan

How does Eve fair on the news ?

It doesn't look good, at first

Stan, the male host, is the first to talk. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen from all colors! Today, we have two young people from the town university, members of the Diversity Committe, a student organisation fighting against racial tensions in an unusual way: With their sexuality."

"Right." Angelina, his female co-host, continues. "Your claims and methods have been described as questionable, if not outright scandalous, both from white supremacists and other anti-racism groups. Still, you succeeded in passing a mandate for diversity, effectively forcing all students from your university to have sex with representatives of different races from the opposite sex. I heard some students left in protest?"

Eve is quite intimidated. She didn't know the Latina reporter who welcomed her with a smile would start the interview with such an accusatory tone, and suddenly realizes how impressive she is. Athletic, in her late twenties, with a round chest trapped in a strict suit, long silky black hair, a stern look on her beautiful face while she gives the two young people a severe glance through her thin glasses. The blond girl looks at Michael, only to see him as shocked as she is, if not more, and decides to take the lead.

"Sex is a very intimate thing, Angelina. It is our believe that once you've had sex with someone it will be that much more difficult to consider him or her as 'the other', thus leading us to a more considerate behaviour toward each other. You're right, some people opposed us, mostly white boys who considered white girls as their properties and didn't want to share. And those who left where prominently from this group. However, you've made a mistake: We also care about LGBT rights and people can choose to have sex with someone from their own gender rather than from the opposite. As a matter of fact, I met my own girlfriend thanks to the Committee's inclusion of LGBT community in the diversity mandate."

Angelina frowns, making her thin glasses shiver.

"You've also been accused of racial fetishism, objectifying white girls to appeal to black men for instance."

"I didn't even know racial fetishism was a thing..." mutters Michael, helpfully.

"There's been talks about female students to drop out of university en masse because of unwanted pregnancies, not mentioning disrespect toward religous freedom..."

The rant goes on and on, and even though Eve does her best to answer to Angelina's attacks calmly while trying to explain to the reporter what she got wrong, she receives the announcement of the commercial break with much relief.

Michael suddenly jumps to his feet, surprising the blond girl after those long minutes of silence, and simply tell her "A word." before walking away.

What does he tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)