More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

It Was.

But it was that simple. You heard the lock click, and then you opened the wall to reveal a small inner section of the library. There was a desk in the middle, with a laptop on it. Along the wall were folders with many different titles. Some of these folders were on the desk, with carefully hand-written synopsis on them:

  • Holidays: A man learns that his son is granted powers based on what holiday it is. Costume-wearing, cross-dressing, transformation.
  • Don't Fuck Your Mom: A dad finds out his son is planning to fuck his wife. To stop him, he dresses up as her. But he finds out that his son is even more into him as the mommy.
  • How To Be a Bimbo: Son asks dad for instructions on being a bimbo. Dad shows him by example.
  • A Holiday in Her Body: Mom decides to go on vacation in sons body. Dad finds a new wife in his son.
  • How I Learned to Love Panties: A father finds his son cross-dressing. At first he is angry, but his son convinces him to try them himself.
  • You Fit Me Just Right: A father steals his son's girlfriend's body. He means to go fuck around but the body insists on his sons cock.
  • Untitled: A new rule is passed that if a father has a bigger cock than his son, he has to become his sons woman.

There were many other books besides that. Many were not so explicitly focused on fathers and sons. Many were just about transformations. Some were just sex stories. In fact, you noticed a transition from the the first stories on the wall to the newest stories: sex stories, transformation stories, stories, father and son stories.

You decided to give one of the stories a read. Some of them, you had to admit, stirred something within you. You blushed to think about. So, you chose:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)