More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by dkgooner dkgooner

A fantasy being fulfilled, but what happens in the living room?

It’s a party!

While the other four laughed and jokingly debated ’s likeliness to improve the chances of Hannah giving a preview of her stripping prowess, Victoria sat dumbfounded in her own thoughts, still attempting to wrap her head around the revelation that her friend’s sister had stripped… actually stripped, in a club! She imagined the older girl in such a setting, always so assure and comfortable in her sexuality, something which had rubbed onto Ashley, increasingly so in the past few years at that. It reminded Ashley of her own views of such things, which had caused a blush on her open mouthed face presently.

“You’re calling ME a sloppy drunk?” Taylor gasps in a playful indignant voice, “- bitch please!”

As their talk turns to which of the two would drop their panties quicker if a little was introduced, Victoria took a deep breath and glanced towards the room’s exit, again wondering where her friends had gone.

“I better see what’s keeping them up…” she declares as she stands.

“Yeah, sounds like you better!” Bobby laughs as the two college girls stares intently into each other’s eyes and seems to dare each other to test those assumptions regarding and the wanton behavior it might arouse.

As their eyes lock Hannah and Taylor shares knowing smiles, making a silent agreement to have some more naughty fun as they’ve done so often before… the latest just a few hours earlier when unpacking alongside young Heather.

Stepping a few feet away from the couches Victoria has a direct line of sight through the house and into the kitchen, her eyes opening wide at the sight which presents itself to her!

-

In the kitchen Lee had kicked his pants off as his friend’s blonde girlfriend attacked his cock vigorously, his head occasionally dropping back as he lets out thick groans and letting out laughs of disbelief when he watches that sexy little thing in her cute summer dress bobbing her head on his throbbing cock, or Brandon watching them intently. With gritted teeth he groans as her tongue swirl around his hard length, her hot silky mouth swallowing him up, taking him into her mouth with a steady pace.

Feasting his eyes on her sexy little teenage body, her position crouched before him offering a nice view down her dress and her eyes flicker between his fat cock and his own eyes as her lips stretch around him. To ensure the perfect view of this Lee grabs hold of his shirt and peels it up and off, exposing his hard body.

“Mmm… oh my god!” Ashley gasps as she pulls her mouth of him with a loud smack of her lips, panting and staring up his naked body, “- it’s so fucking big… a nice big, black cock!” she moans in delight before clasping her lips around his cock again, taking him back into her soft warmth.

“Fuck yes, get it Ash!” Lee grunts, one hand moving onto her head, just resting there as she blows him, while gripping the kitchen counter he leans against with the other.

For the next many minutes the kitchen fills with the sound of Ashley and Lee’s moans, groans and ragged breaths as her pretty little blonde head bounces up and down on his rock hard cock, having swelled even more and now throbbing almost constantly as his strong legs and chiseled upper body clench at the sensation.

“Shit!” Lee gasped, “You’re gonna make me fucking come, babe,” he half laugh, half groan, seeing the smile of Ashley as her lips stretch around him causing a shiver to run through him and a grin to appear on his own face, “- you want that cum, huh?”

“Mm-hmm!” she nods her head enthusiastically.

“Fuck, need that black cock don’t you?” he grit his teeth, “- to split your pretty little white ass open?”

“Fuck yes!” Ashley gushes as she pulls of his erection momentarily, “- I need to feel this black monster in my little pussy, sooo bad!”

This is the sight that greets Victoria, a completely naked Lee leaning against the kitchen island and the back of her friends head as she kneels before him…

-

“Aiiee!” Victoria yelps, almost silently as her breath is caught in her throat, stepping aside and turning so she leans against the wall next to the doorway.

“What is it hon?” Taylor is the one to ask as four sets of perplexed eyes turns to Victoria.

Victoria glares at the four faces with wild eyes, stuttering a few unintelligible words, “They… uh… mm…” as she watches the curious looks on Taylor, Hannah, Bobby and Mike’s faces. Taylor showing the most concern of them all as she pushes up off the couch and approach.

“Vicky,” Taylor calls out as she reach the younger blonde, “- got that whole deer in the headlights going, what is it?” she puts one hand on Victoria’s shoulder and peek around the wall, her eyes widening as she croaks out a laugh.

“What’s up, Tay?” Hannah asks as Taylor turns with a wicked smile forming on her lips.

“Oh, it seems like Ashley is taking after her older sister…” Taylor pulls young Victoria from the wall with an arm hugging around her while keeping eye contact with Hannah, “- and she and Brandon have something of an, hmm, open relationship?” she winks and laughs.

“No way!” Hannah laughs as she remembers Ashley’s story about that exchange student, Absalem.

“Come on Vicky. Let’s give them the space to… play…” Taylor whispers to Victoria as she guides her back towards the couches.

“That little slut,” Hannah smirks, “- having to convince him…” she adds in low voice, making a mocking impression of her younger sister as she began to make a little more sense of this trip into town.

“What?” Bobby interjects looking at the two college girls confused, “- what is going on in there?”

Hannah and Taylor share another knowing look, neither of them any less horny after learning that the younger Woodsen held nothing back, and both of them along with Mike chuckle a little at Lee’s older brothers’ question.

“You brother is getting a blowjob by his friends cute little girlfriend,” Taylor giddily explains, “- that sluts baby sister!” she adds playfully with a wave towards Hannah.

“No fucking way?” Bobby looks at brunette in disbelief for a few moments before laughing out loud, “- way to go kid!”

“So, that’s something that runs in the family?” Mike asks Hannah as Taylor last insult goes unchallenged by the blonde, her mind elsewhere as she considers the purpose of the trip from Ashley and Brandon’s point of view.

“What, sucking cock?” she turns to the older guy as his word snaps her back to the present.

“Ha! Nah, I mean doing naughty shit like that,” he laughs at her challenging response, “- sharing with another man and all…”

“Oh, I didn’t see any sharing… Brad seemed to be just observing…” Taylor turns her head from Victoria, both of them sitting on the couch next to Bobby once more.

“Kinky!” Mike laughs.

Mike moves to attempt talking Hannah into showing off her moves, arguing that now that her sister is taking the lead in getting this party started why shouldn’t she? While Taylor makes sure to maintain some physical contact with the stunned Victoria at all time, coaxing her back from the shock of seeing her friend on her knees in the next room, as Taylor herself feels that heat in her loins and her chest hardening.

“I can’t believe it…” Victoria mumbles.

“Hey, they’re just having some fun,” Taylor tells her, patting Victoria’s bare knee as she gains her attention and smiles, “- Brandon seem to enjoy the show, right?”

“Guess so,” Victoria’s breath hitch as Zach’s sister run her hand a bit far up her slender legs, right up to the edge of her small shorts, “- just surprised, with Brandon right there too…”

“We should have our own fun, don’t you think?” Taylor purrs right next to Victoria’s ear, feeling the young girl tremble at her touch, “- we’re young and have the week off after all…”

“Alright!” Hannah responds to something Mike said with a nod, her eyes firmly on Taylor’s.

“So, let’s just have our own fun…” Taylor breathe into Victoria as they both watch Hannah step onto the small table, the room otherwise silent but for the beat of the music which had until then been little more than background noise.

Amazed, Victoria watch as Hannah takes her place on the wooden tabletop, bending her knees and twisting her body as she moves to the music, running her hands over her body and sending seductive stares to her audience. Victoria’s heart skipping a beat and her body tensing as the blonde seductress reaches her, those eyes and Taylor’s soft laugh next to her making her melt into the arms of Zach’s older sister.

From then on it’s almost as if the room spins for young Victoria, Taylor’s hand become more adventurous and insistent as they rub along her legs, then over her shoulder and down her back, onto her stomach on up her neck. “Just. A. Little. Harmless. Fun. Right?” Words is whispered into her ears by Taylor, small kisses on her neck, ear and the side of her face sending jolts of excitement through her and pretty soon she is nodding her head and leaning into Bobby next to her, her small hands moving onto his strong chest as his hands wrap around her, Taylor staying right there against her back, husky voice next to her ear, as her eyes flutter and she press her lips against Lee’s older brothers’.

“Mmm!” Victoria moans into the mouth of this near-stranger with eyes wide, his tongue pushing between her lips as they share a hard kiss.

“Yes, that’s it baby,” Taylor is right there even as the other man, Mike, bellows a hot damn! from the other couch, “- Ashley looked like she had fun, why shouldn’t you?”

“Mm-hmm, yeah…” Victoria muses as she attempts to steady her breathing after Mike has released her lips, “- she did… but with Lee…” she vocalize her thoughts, not making much sense of the couple sharing like that given what she thought she knew of them.

“Sure did,” Taylor giggles, “- pretty hot, don’t you think?”

“What about you sexy, ever been with a black man?” Bobby asks her, a hungry smile on his lips as his hands run across her front, up the side of her body and cupping her breasts.

“What?” Victoria gasps, “Uh, no never… I’ve never…” she feels her cheek color as she blushes, and leaning away from the large man looming over her she finds herself entangled in the arms of Taylor on her other side.

Off to the side Mike suggests that Hannah move onto performing a lap dance, “Never actually did any private dances…” the older Woodsen teases, her hips moving seductively before the man’s eyes.

“No time like the present…” Mike grins.

“You know, I believe you’re right!” Hannah leans forward with a wink, allowing Mike a view down the front of her shirt as she moves her ass from side to side.

Moving in a sensual, catlike fashion Hannah dances off the table and onto the larger couch, pushing Victoria back and moving atop of her, straddling her thighs as Taylor and Bobby leans off, Victoria gasps loudly, Taylor whines in delight and the two men hollers out hell yeah’s.

“Hannah?!” Victoria stares at her friends’ older sister with wide eyes, holding her breath as her heart races, sitting completely stiff as the college girl grinds in her lap, hands running up her sides.

“Just relax Vicky,” Hannah tells her, adding in a husky whisper as she leans into the younger girls body, “- let’s give these guys a show, huh?”

-

In the kitchen the music coming from the living room seemed to have increased over the past few minutes and when it was joined by that yelling, all of Ashley, Brandon and Lee took notice.

Brandon turned his gaze away from his girlfriend blowing his friend and glanced towards the noise, while Lee glanced in the same direction with a sly smile on his lips. Ashley only tensed up briefly and pause her movements with Lee’s fat cock resting on her tongue, stretching her lips around the girth.

“Think we should take this party somewhere more private?” Brandon asks.

“Mmm-pop!” Ashley moans and pulls off Lee, “- why don’t you… uh, go check it out, Bran?” she suggests, barely even glancing back to her boyfriend before returning her mouth to the big, throbbing cock before her nose.

Does the two groups join together and make this party really happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)