More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Miyuki Miyuki

Cum inside her?

It's just a dream...

You'd normally never think of cumming inside for risk of pregnancy, but the circumstances now are impossible in your mind. This is just a dream, you never woke up, you are certain of it. She begins to tense and lets out a long pleasured scream as she cums. Her pussy contracting, releasing juices inside covering your cock, making it hot. You watch her shudder and her muscles ripple, her orgasm stimulating you and pushing you over the edge. Your balls tighten and your contractions begin, your body pumping this unknown red head full of your hot cum. She throws her head back again and begins to squeeze her breasts, biting her lip as she feels you fill her. Your cum leaks from her full pussy. You slow your thrusts and she leans close to your face. You pull her in and kiss her, your tongues dancing.

She pushes back and slowly releases your softening cock from her cunt, cum pouring out after your member is removed. She moans and rubs her swollen clit. She climbs off of the bed and walks towards the window and looks back at you briefly, the curtains flutter with a gust of wind obscuring your view. When they settle, the woman is gone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)