More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

What part of Jessica is going to make her decision? Her mind or her pussy?

It's just a bath. What could go wrong?

Jessica looked around as she removed her clothes before placing them in a locker. You're being paranoid; she thought as she slipped on the complimentary robe and tightened the belt. No one here is going to recognize you. Now go meet Stefan in the steam bath and try and relax.

Jessica sighed and headed out of the changing room toward the steam room. She stopped at the door that led into the bath. Beyond this point, there'll be no more modesty. Especially seeing as these baths are co-ed. Finally, Jessica pushed open the door and headed inside.

So many naked people; the young starlet nervously thought as she shakily undid the belt to her robe. Jessica's entire body felt tense as she removed the terrycloth material that hid her tight, supple body. She anxiously glanced around at the nude men and women coming and going from the communal bath. Calm down, girl. You seem to be the only one here who is even paying attention to others.

Jessica walked naked to the bath eyes forward trying not to notice or be noticed by anyone. She found a secluded spot in the warm steamy water and sat down. Where is Stefan? He should be here by now.

Jessica closed her eyes and relaxed as the hot water loosened her muscles. She could feel herself drifting off to sleep when a splash alerted her to the presence of another.

"Bonjour," came a voice with a French accent. "Est-ce que vous appréciez le bain?"

Jessica's eyes opened as she replied. "I'm sorry I don't speak French." She could not help but gawk as she saw how close the naked man was standing to her. He was an older man, his hair more salt than pepper and his belly a bit rounded, but the thing that had put Jessica at unease was his flacid yet large cock was mere inches from her face.

"Pardon," the man answered with a conciliatory tone. "I asked if you were enjoying the bath?"

"Yeah, it's very... relaxing." Jessica stammered as she unconsciously scooted away from the middle-aged man's member.

The man matched her movements not letting Jessica get any distance between them. Fortunately, he decided to sit down and remove the source of Jessica's consternation. Her relief did not last long as he placed his hand on the young beauty's bare knee and started talking. "Yes, these waters are renowned for their medicinal properties. I must say I am surprised you are all alone. I have never seen a woman as lovely as you without an escort."

Jessica could feel a jolt of electricity flow up her body from where the man rested his rough hand on her bare knee. Stefan get your ass in here. Oh, that man better have a great excuse for why he's taking so long.

The middle-aged man began to caress Jessica's knee. "I'll be more than happy to keep you company." He then slid his hand up to Jessica's inner thigh. "In fact, after we are done here, I could take you out and show you the sites, eh."

"That's not necessary," Jessica quickly stated. "I'm here with someone."

"Oh," the man said in disbelieving surprise. "And where is this mystery, person? You have been in here quite a while, and no companion has materialized." The man slid his hand even farther up Jessica's leg his fingers mere inches from her now quivering pussy.

"I don't know," Jessica meekly replied as she bit her lip too shocked to stop the Frenchman's unwanted advances.

"Bernard!" Rang out an angry female voice.

Quickly the man removed his hand from Jessica's inner thigh and turned to face the source of his rebuke.

"You know better than to accost tourists in the bath," said an angry statuesque blonde.

"I was not bothering her," Bernard lied. "I was merely offering to... be her guide."

"Sure sure," the blonde spat out. "I'm certain the only thing you wanted to guide was your old cock into her young pussy." Then the blonde turned to Jessica. "Were you the one that came in with the German fellow?"

"Yes," Jessica replied perking up.

"Ok, come with me," the woman commanded. "He received a business call right after you arrived and has been in the lounge ever since. I'll take you to him as Bernard has proved it's not safe to be left with the locals."

Jessica quickly got out of the pool. She was so grateful for the rescue she did not even notice, as she walked away with water sexily dripping from her from her nude body, that Bernard and several other men kept ogling her.

"I'm Oceane," the tall stunning blonde said as she handed Jessica a robe before donning one herself.

"Jessica," the starlet replied. Then Jessica demurely looked down at the ground. "And thank you for the rescue. I'm not very good at being assertive."

Oceane placed her hand under Jessica's chin and lifted her face and stared deeply into her eyes. The two majestic beauties paused for a moment. It was the type of scene that if it appeared on the silver screen would send hearts racing. Ultimately, with a nervous laugh, Oceane broke the spell. "Follow me," she said as she turned and quickly headed out of the bathing area.

Jessica had to hustle to keep up. She soon lost her after Oceane made several turns. Guess I'll have to trust in this girl to get me where I need to be.

After what seemed an eternity they reached their destination. Oceane reached into her robe and pulled out a key and unlocked a large wooden door. Wonder why the lounge door is locked.

Oceane swung open the door and beckoned Jessica inside. The scene that greeted Jessica shocked her. "Where are we? This isn't the lounge! It doesn't look like anyone has used this room in years."

"I'm sorry, truly I am," the Frenchwoman said apologetically. "You seem like a nice girl. It's just they pay so well."

"Who pays," Jessica said shaking with fear.

"That would be me and my copains," came a familiar accent.

"Him!" Jessica nearly screamed tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. "You're betraying me to him?"

"Don't be so hard on poor Oceane," Bernard said as he and three other men filed into the abandoned room. "If it weren't for her this would be happening in the bath, and it wouldn't just be me and the other three you see before you, but every man and woman that wanted a taste." He walked over and slowly licked Oceane's cheek for emphasis.

Jessica bolted for the door, but a big hairy companion of Bernard caught her in his arms, picked her up as she flailed her legs, and held her tight and until the fight left her.

"Can't you let this one go?" Oceane said a bit of a pleading tone to her question.

"Oh, are you offering to take her place?" Bernard asked as he walked over and undid the belt on Jessica's robe. Then after not getting a reply, Bernard added. "I didn't think so. Do be a dear and lock up when you leave. I don't want anyone who is not supposed to be here to wander in."

Jessica watched with dejection as Oceane left. The sound of the door latching tearing at her soul. "Please, you don't need to do this. If you let me go, I won't tell. I promise."

Bernard made a signal and the large man let go of Jessica. She stood still her robe slightly open. "I can even pay you. I have plenty of money."

Bernard walked around behind the beautiful Latina. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled down her robe until the tops of her pert breasts were visible. Then he placed his mouth right next to Jessica's ear and whispered. "I don't want your money. I want what's between your legs." Then with a yank, he stripped Jessica of her clothing.

Jessica's hands quickly shot up to cover herself. She backed up until she bumped into the large man who had restrained her earlier. She spun around to face him. Without a word he reached out and grabbed both her wrists and pulled her hands away. He leaned in and savagely kissed her. "Elle a l'air de fraises!" The giant man said with a chuckle.

"He says you taste like strawberries," Bernard interpreted. He then walked up and slid his hand down the length of Jessica's body. He took his time with her breasts tweaking the nipples enjoying the sensation of feeling them begin to stiffen between his fingers. Finally, his hand came to a rest on the young woman's clit. "I wonder if the lower lips will have a similar flavor to the upper ones?"

Jessica's body went rigid. "I don't want this."

"Right now that's true," Bernard answered as he began to rub the young starlet's pleasure button. "But my compains and I will change that." He then lightly bit Jessica on the neck and began to suck in order to leave a hickey. "Besides where's the challenge if the woman starts out willing?"

Bernard nodded his head, and the large man once again took Jessica in hand. He lifted her petite frame off the ground and sat her down on a table as easily as one would place a coffee table book. With another signal, a slim bald man walked over and spread Jessica's legs and began to lick her inner thighs.

"This is my bon ami Phillipe," Bernard said as the bald man's tongue brought Jessica both revulsion and pleasure. "No woman can resist that talented tongue of his. Now it's not fair that you be the only one getting all the pleasure so if you would please help out Mathias."

With that said the large gentleman who had been manhandling Jessica removed his robe. My lord that's the biggest dick I've ever seen; Jessica thought in between waves of pleasure as Phillipe's tongue got ever closer to her outer folds. Without thought, the young Latina's small hand reached out for the Frenchman's massive member. I can barely get my hand around this. No way is that going to fit inside me.

After a few strokes, Mathias was fully erect. He removed Jessica's hand moved his shaft next to her inviting lips. Jessica shook her head no and clamped her mouth shut. Mathias grabbed the top of her head and attempted to his way between her lips. But Jessica persisted in her steadfast decision to keep her mouth closed. Then Mathias barked something in French to Phillipe. Suddenly, the slim man's tongue leapt from Jessica's inner thigh to her slowly moistening pussy. The sudden shock of pleasure caused the Latina to gasp. This momentary lapse was all Mathias needed, and he shoved his dick inside Jessica's warm mouth.

The big Frenchman held Jessica by the head and her mouth up and down on his shaft. Due to Phillipe's expert cunnilingus, Jessica gave up her resistance and began to suck Mathias cock in earnest.

"Oh yes give in to your inner whore," Bernard taunted. "Not even five minutes in and already your resolve is vanishing."

He's wrong; thought Jessica angrily as she continued to suck the big man's cock. If they would let me go, I would. But I'm captive, and Phillipe's tongue knows exactly where to lick. Just because I'm wet doesn't mean I want this.

The big man bellowed something in heavily accented French and pulled Jessica's head completely down his shaft burying his giant dick in her throat. The starlet felt the unmistakable sensation of warm cum firing from the man's pulsating penis. "He says to be sure to drink it all," Bernard said interpreting the big man's mockery.

"Fuck you all," Jessica said between coughs once Mathias removed his softening dick from her mouth.

"Oh, don't worry, you will do that too," Bernard shot back with a laugh. "Phillipe I think you've probably more than have her ready."

The lithe Frenchman stepped back away from Jessica's slit. Sure enough, his tongue had left the young actress' pussy a sopping fountain.

Bernard walked over and dropped his robe to the ground. His member was now as hard as steel. He lined himself up with Jessica's opening. "I'll make a wager with you. If by the time I orgasm you aren't begging me to cum inside you, we'll let you go free. If though, as I know you will, you are demanding me to paint the walls of your womb white the rest of my compains will fuck you in every hole until we can't get it up anymore."

"There's no way I'll ever beg for you to do anything to me much less come inside," Jessica shot back.

With that Bernard began to slowly stroke his penis along the beautiful starlet's glistening slit.

Does Bernard make Jessica cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)