More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

Does the potion immediately take effect? Or is it a slow burn?

It's instant.

8 hours later...

The fortress of solitude echoed with the course moans of the four inside, its hallways and corridors causing their voices to carry all over the great complex from its central hallway where the four had been entangled together since the alien potion had been used on them unintentionally. Their clothes had been strewn across the entire floor around them, either showing signs of being torn or stained in their endeavors they still kept up even now.

Panting and slick with sweat, Clark winced as he continued to buck and thrust into the red haired woman who's legs were wrapped around his waist, the two of them completely naked as well as Diana and Karen who pressed up against Clark's shoulders, nuzzling and kissing at his back and shoulders as he reached his peak, increasing his rhythm as the woman he gripped by the thighs moaned louder. They had all been taking turns, one at a time with the man of steel, who could only gasp and reciprocate their lustful ministrations with each other. They lost count how many times they had gotten entangled in all that time, the hunger, the NEED had completely overtaken them and any other thought than to simply collide with each other was difficult at best.

With a keening scream and a guttural moan from the couple, Clark and Maxima had reached their limit and gone ridged, their shared orgasm crashing through them as they shivered and pulled each other close to make out before Clark rolled onto his back with the woman collapsing on top of him, joined by Power Girl and Wonder Woman who rolled up to join them, peppering each other in kisses before slumber had taken them all.

An hour or more had passed in silence as they slumbered together, regaining their strength after the aphrodisiac burned its way through them, but with no more energy to act out the aching demands it made of them. Eventually, slowly Clark opened his eyes and winced from the northern sunlight cutting in from the ceiling and making his eyes hurt, just enough to raise a hand to cover them. Hearing a woman coo softly, a hand reached out to join his and pull it down to where he found it gently pulled towards the pursed lips of Karen kissing his fingers in her sleep. Able to think clearly again, the man didn't know what to do when he found himself naked on the floor with three woman curled up close with him in the middle of the floor.

At that moment the past eight hours had finally come back to him in perfect clarity. It was like watching four complete strangers just collapse into each others arms in a fevered hunger for each other. Making out furiously while pulling each other's clothing off to feel their bodies. Whatever had happened, this potion, this aphrodisiac had driven them all insane with lust. He remembered vividly how he plowed into Maxima over and over again. Some times with her on top, others while he was above her, her legs over his shoulders as he mate pressed her to the ground, mounting her when she was on her hands and knees. Karen screamed every time she had reached orgasm, tossing her blond hair and shoving her tits into Clark's face to suck at her nipples.

Diana was like a whole other person! She was so salacious, so wanton. Her moans filled the halls as she rode Clark to completion again and again. Tossing her long black hair and kissing him so hard, he feared she would devour his mouth. And then there was Maxima. The prim and overbearing princess of the Almerac people was a shameless whore the entire time, if she wasn't screwing the man she had come to claim, she was tangled up with Karen and Diana as they had their respective turns with the man of steel. Now, drained of all her energy, the woman cooed and stirred, nuzzling into his barrel chest as she breathed in slowly in her sleep and kissed at his chest.

Still feeling Karen suck at his fingers, Clark pulled his hand away and gently shook at her shoulder to wake her up. Doing the same with Diana as he slowly tried to sit up, getting mewled moans of protest as the trio of women continued to cling to him.

"Karen! Diana!" Clark hissed out a whisper as he tried to wake the two, looking around the floor for his clothes and finding they were in several spots around him. "Wake up!"

"Hmm... Not now..." Complained Karen sleepily, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and then sobering up instantly when she opened them back up and sat up straight. Covering herself as best she could with her hands and looking around for her belongings. Diana was quick to do the same, grabbing her cloths and pressing them to herself with a hot blush to her cheeks as she and the others got up, hastily getting dressed.

"You! You ruined EVERYTHING!" Hissed Maxima, having regained her composure and tied her ruined clothes back over herself, tearing her cape to make a top after her original had been torn off her in a heat of passion. "Mark my works Superman, you will be mine and mine ALONE!"

Finding the device that allowed her to come this far out into space, the red haired woman opened a portal back to her planet of Almerac and fled. Leaving the trio to scoff as the portal closed.

"She... She us! I can't believe she did that."

"Karen, Diana, I am SO sorry for all of this, I couldn't control myself."

Trading looks after hearing Clark's apology, both women frowned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)