More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Who is the next duelist soul Heishin pulls into his arena?

Ishizu Ishtar

Ishizu Ishtar

Ishizu Ishtar, duty-driven and never frivolous, nevertheless maintains an exotic, appealing appearance. Her rich Egyptian skin tone and lengthy black hair are often hidden by the white hood she wears along with her matching dress. While it's not intended to be especially form-fitting, it cannot hide her full bust and generous hips. Gold accents are common to her outfit, most notably in the form of accessories. Especially important is her Millenium Necklace, a relic that allows her to see visions of the future. Only on rare occasions can anyone modify the futures she sees.

Ishizu's deck is typified by fairy monsters, however, in some dimensions, she brings a powerful Gravekeeper deck to bear, utilizing Necrovalley. Her trap cards make her an overwhelming . Cards such as exchange of Spirit, Muko, and Blast Held by a Tribute can make winning against her seem as difficult as changing fate itself. All of this is despite her having very little presence up until Kaiba's Battle City Tournament.

Ishizu is a faithful servant of the pharaoh, which means that Heishin bears a strong grudge against her. Her greatest connection is with Seto Kaiba, whom she entrusts with the Egyptian God card, Obelisk the Tormentor. She is protective of her brother, Marik. Ishizu thought her dueling days ended with Battle City, but Heishin's grudge will not leave her be...

What will Ishizu wear and who will she duel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)