More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who is Using the Lotion?

Isaac and Simon (Magnum) Flores

"Ughh, I hate having to study for finals." Isaac said at a local cafe with his laptop. "Well atleast the coffee here is good. I guess that's one good thing about studying." Suddenly the bell on the door rang after a customer wearing a hat, shades, and a trench coat walked through. "Huh, I wonder who that is?" Isaac wondered. "I'd like one espresso to go." the mysterious man said in a hushed tone. "Uhh who do I make this out to?" the barista asked.

"Uhhh Simon Flores please." he said discreetly. "Ok Simon, we'll be done with your espresso in a few moments and call you up. Please have a seat over there." the barista said pointing to a table next to Isaac. At that point Isaac spit out his coffee back into his cup. "Oh my god, are you the Simon "Magnum" Flores?!?" Isaac said. Simon then quickly walked up to Isaac shushing him. "Boy, do you want to let the whole world know I'm here? How do you know my name?" he whispered.

"I'm a huge fan of your work, Mr. Simon...I mean Magnum!" he whispered loudly. "It's Simon, Magnum is my "stage" name, now how can I keep you quiet? Money, women, a car?" he asked. "O-oh I don't want anything like that! Uhhh this is so sudden, can I get an autograph and a picture?" Isaac said tearing a page from his notebook and handing him his smartphone. "If that's what it takes, sure." Simon said. Simon then began writing his autograph on the sheet of paper. "How did it feel to have sex with 4 women at the same time? I heard two of them couldn't stand for a week! Oh and is "it" really 10 inches long?"

"Hey, I thought you just wanted an autograph and a picture." Simon said. "Oh sorry. Mr. Simon, sir." he said apologizing. "Well here's your autograph...now say cheese." Simon said holding up the smartphone. "Cheese!" Isaac said. "Mr. Simon, your espresso is done!" the employee shouted. "Well I gotta go, it was nice meeting you, also it was only 1 of the women not 2 and yes it is." Simon said grabbing his espresso and leaving.

"Wow, what a lucky guy." Isaac said holding his autograph and seeing his photo. He later went home and saw a package waiting at his doorstep. "Huh, a package for me?" Isaac questioned. He then took the box inside and opened it. "Congratulations Isaac, you get the lucky chance of testing our new product "Auto Masturbation Lotion"!" the note inside said. "Oh this must be from that waiver I signed 2 months ago!" Isaac said.

Meanwhile at Simon's estate a similar package would arrive at his doorstep as well. "Sir, there seems to be a package here for you." Simon's butler said. "A package for me? It must be a fan's gift. Can you open it and place whatever's inside on top of my dresser?" Simon said. "Will do, sir." Simon's butler said.

Oh lotion galore, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)