More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Is It The End ?

After almost three years and 550 chapters, I've finally hit a brick wall and run out of ideas for plausible situations that I want to put Debbi into ! I don't want to go on flogging a dead horse and have the quality drop. Never say never and if something does inspire me, then I shall write it. I'll also be more than happy to receive any suggestions via a comment or message if there is an avenue you would like to have seen me go down that I have not covered.

I must admit that I do also feel that I am swimming against the tide of the majority of content currently on CHYOA, having no interest in , fan fiction or fantasy ( OK, this entire thing has been fantasy but not fantastical if you get what I mean ! )

To tie up a few loose ends....mainstream Debbi gets together with her policeman who gets a transfer to the Thames Valley police. But the company hits dire financial straits when it becomes the victim of a multi million dollar fraud perpetrated from Brussels by Diane, who gets caught and goes to jail ! Debbi bails out and sets up her own consultancy, hiring Carol as her loyal admin.

In the Bimbo WAG universe, Debbi makes a couple more exploitation movies in which she spends the majority of the time in the nude. But then one of the panellists on This Morning quits and Debbi gets offered the job, since her many appearances on the show have gone down so well. She is often used for special reports such as at a nudist colony and frequently models the new season range of lingerie and swimwear on the show. She and Lawrence finally admit their mutual attraction and become a couple.

Meanwhile, in Miz No-E land, Debbi continues to confound and frustrate Jody with a string of black boyfriends !

I've now made the story public and it remains open for anyone else to add to or make suggestions to me. It was not my original intention to make it a one man show, it just developed in that way for the most part. I would like to thank the few others who have made contributions and also say thanks to those who have read and hopefully enjoyed.

Under a different user name, I do have just one other Debbi situation on the go at this other site where it fits better. I do intend to add a little more to this. I recommend Valerian's story on the same site too.

https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1066

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)