More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youdontknowme87 youdontknowme87

Pick Your System

Ironsworn & Starsforged

Oh, so you are one of THOSE! Want to play something a little more GRIM, swear an Iron Oath and go on a quest huh?

Jokes aside, there are a few very good points about Ironsworn. One being that the base rules are free to download. Granted there are expansions/etc that are not free. The other big selling point is that Ironsworn was designed to be a SOLO game in mind from the get-go.

So, make your character, swear an Oath of Iron, and get into crazy adventures!

Well don’t let me stop you, I’m not your chief after all.

If Fantasy adventure isn't your thing, there is Starforged which is the Science Fiction version.

Similar set up to Ironsword, you make vows, bonds, and go on adventures. Only you do it in SPACE instead of in a Fantasy World.

Pick which ever one you want. Or don't, you do you.


Author's Notes: Blank Character Sheet "image" added. Just download and edit with paint or something. Or find your own character sheet, or don't use one at all and type the character out. You do you.

A recording of a "mini campaign" can be found below for those wondering how Ironsworn works in practice.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DFJ_7dGd_g
_

Edit: An Online tool to play Ironsworn and/or Starsforged can be found on a place called the Auger. https://www.augurvtt.com/

Create Your Character

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)