The Wang Family

Mrs. Wang goes White

Chapter 1 by Bigboned24 Bigboned24

Introduction

The Wangs are typical Asian American family. Tu-small, the husband wanted the best life for his family and he's heard America is the best place for that! So once his son, Lee-tul, was born he decided to pack up and bring him and his wife, Suki Wang too the great land of america. Now 18 years later and they couldnt be happier. This is the story of their typical life!

The Wangs:

Tu-small Wang: a 40 year old Asian man who loves his wife more than anything, he just really likes helping people and doesnt like conflict especially with any of his white neighbors.

Lee-tul Wang: 18 year old asian american college student! He still lives at home and commutes to school because its cheaper, he has secret fantasies of white guys stealing asian women.

Suki Wang: 36, naive asian housewife who has gained weight ever since moving to america with her husband. Although self conscious about it, her neighbors assure her she gained weight in all of the right places.

Neighbors:

Mr. Chips 70 year old recent widow, lives across the street from the Wangs, had a passion for gardening but thanks to the Wangs he has found a more interesting hobby.

Viktor: 41 recent divorcee moved in next to the wangs about 2 months ago. While it seems like he lives alone his 2 sons visit often as their college is nearby and they cant stand their mom. Ever since meeting Suki Wang he has an interesting for a bunch of different diy projects.

Nicholai: 22 college student and one of Viktors sons. Basically the dumb jock character in every teen movie ever, he likes to pick on those weaker than him, and like to challenge those who are more on his level.

Yuri: 19 more gentle and friendlier than his brother, he visits his dad and helps him out with whatever project hes working on at the time.

John: 65 conservative man who doesnt take too kindly to foreigners, he always spies on the Wangs in order to find something that could get them in trouble, everyday he always says hes getting closer to finding something.

Willaim: 63 just moved into the quiet american suburbs for the UK he and his son craig get to know each of the neighbors. William is mans man. Pretty muscular for his age, a slight gut... a hefty appetite for asians.

Craig: 29 williams son, but physically pretty different. Hes rather skinny, but still strong blunt and very honest. Likes to say whats on his mind. One thing he did inherit from his father is his massove asian fetish.

The Dongs:

Wan inch Dong: 40 Mr. Wangs best friend, coming to visit his friend. Wan has a very clumsy habit of ripping his clothes or accidently ripping clothes on those around him. His wife is an excellent seanstress and fixed most of his clothes for him.

Mirai Long Dong: 30 Dong's wife excited to see all the nice neighbors Mrs. Wang was talking about.

Tai ni Dong: 26 Wans brother despite their age gap Tai is more mature and less clumsy than his oaf of a brother. He comes with hisnbrither to visit an Old friend Tu small Wang. He brings his girlfriend along.

Fuki Mi: 20 while not yet a dong, young girlfriend of Tai, she's a gold digger but has grown to love tai for more than just his financial stability.

Tu small Wang's sisters.

Misaki Phat Kok: 36 Wang's younger sister has no kids. And married her husband just for his money. She is for anything that could please her to make up for her husbands incompetence.

Min Ni Kok: 50 misaki's old oaf of a husband. He treats her like a a trophy and gets angry that she hasnt given him a son yet.

Hao Hung: 50 (but she looks like shes in her 20s) married to Natsu (or not so) Hung. She mainly married him for his wealth, but to make it seem real she did give birth to 2 beautiful daughters.

Natsu Hung: 56 born with a silver spoon in hos mouth he uses his weatlh to spoil his "loving wife" and daughters rotten.

Mila Vi Hung: 30 the Hungs eldest daughter. Used to be an onlyfans star until her boyfriend made an exclusive video with her, her sister and mother together, that got leaked to every major site.

Mi Laik Hung: 26 the younger of the Hung daughters. Fresh out of college but doesnt really do anything with her engineering degree. All she does is mess around on dating apps.

Author notes: hey of anyone wants to add to this story feel free! If you cant edit the intro please dm a character you want to add and a description of them and ill add them myself!

What should they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)