More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigboned24 Bigboned24

What should they do?

Family reunion gone sweet and sour.

[Just a quick note! I didnt know how to make all the other chapters connect but this takes place after all the other ones!]

One afternoon John had seen Mr. Wang was cleaning his yard and setting up a large foldable table on his back yard. Out of curious he had spipped into his little spy nook behind their fence to see what the little chink was up to. His curiosity died down after watching mr. Wang just set up a picnic table. John was about to leave it alone when he heard his favorite sex doll chime in.

"Okay your sisters will be here at 3 the nieces are probably gonna be with them, and Wan and Tai are out now getting the drinks. This is kind of a lot for a just a day with friends and family, why dont we invite some of the neighbors! Theyd love to meet your sisters." Suki said while correctly setting up the table in seconds.

"Ugh i told you i dont want those gross pigs near my sisters, besides mirai and fuki are gonna come too. I dont think my friends would appreciate our neighbors crude humor around their wife and girlfriend." Mr. Wang said while spreading a table cloth.

"Sisters... nieces... wife and girlfriend" john whispered to himself. Suddenly a lightbulb went off in his head... he had thought of a plan... a brilliant plan and all he needed to do was make a few phone calls....

A few hours later naughty John goes back in his little spy spot and sees the party in full swing. He notices that the men are sitting on the deck having drinks talking and admiring their women. Speaking of the women...

"Oh boy... this is gonna be fun... you read boys..we got..." John pauses before speaking into his phone as he records his findings. He slowly zooms in one each asian woman and gives a little description

"Alright gents first come firs tserve so take your pick here"

He zooms out to show all of the asian women playing around in the pool. Some of them are just laying in lounge chairs. Theres a pair of sisters laying on pool floats the older one with massive DD breasts fighting to break out of her jade bikini. The younger one laying on her stomach showing off her bubble butt in her cute yellow thong bikini. The older woman in the jade bikini looks at 2 younger women on the lounge chairs taking selfies and showing off their cute floral bikinis together, playfully pretending to untie each others bikinis in order to create a more risque scene for their selfies. The older women smiles at her daughters, as if shes proud of their confidence.

On the shallow end of the pool we have 3 other women who at first glance look like they could be sisters but upon further inspection dont seem to be related at all... the younger one was dressed in a stylish black bikini her nice C cups bounce as shelves around in the pool. One of the other pieces of asian eye candy was focusing on keeping a beach ball in the air... completely unaware her big D cups bounced out of her top along with her.

As for the last woman... john did a slow zoom on her as she lotions up before putting her swimsuit back on... The lady the whole neighborhood new all too well. Mrs. Suki Wang.

"Alright guys... got a good look?" John sends the video to a group chat in hos phone, and sends a following text. He smirks as he head out of his spying spot.

[Commence phase one]

A few moments of quiet pass. Until the party gets interrupted by a large knocking on the fence.

"OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!!!!" a police officer lets himself in. And heads to the deck.

"I NEED YOU ALL YOU LINE UP AGAINST THE FENCE RIGHT NOW. LETS GO! LETS GO!" he rushes each of the men to the fence before using handcuffs to cuff them all to the fence.

The women are all stunned with fear. What was going on? What could their husbands could done?!

The cop heads back to his car for a moment and passes a concerned looking Mr. John.

"Phase one is set sir. Thanks for inviting me"

"Hey thanks for helping out Jim this is gonna be good." John says as he walks into the back yard putting his poker face back on...

"Wangs?! What the hell is going on? Why is there a cop car in your driveway? Is everything alright?"

"Oh Mr. John is so scary... that officer barge in our house and cuff my husband son, and my family to the fence... you use to be cop. Please talk some sense into him!" Suki runs up to john to hug him. John hugs her back leaving one arm around her going lower and lower until he casually gropes her thicc ass cheek. And his other hand whips out his phone.

"Alright. Im gonna record everything so he wont try anything lethal. Ill try to reason with him but he probably has a reason for doing this. Im ginna stay with you ladies so you all stay by me got it?"

They all nod and form a small bikini clad mob behind the rotund retired cop. Before john hits the record button he quickly sends a text to the group chat.

[Alright fellas... time for phase 2]

Whats phase 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)