More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigboned24 Bigboned24

What should they do?

Help out Mr. Chips

The Wangs are very friendly with most of their neighbors, they often help anyone who needs it, and today is no different than any other. Lee-tul and Tu-small were out in the yard mowing the grass and once they had finished they had noticed their elderly neighbor across the street. Mr. Chips had recently lost his wife, she lived a good life and wanted him to be happy. One of the things he enjoyed doing was gardening with his wife. Today was the day he'd get back into the hobby, though lonely he figured it was better than wasting a good day inside.

The Wang boys had noticed him and waved hello, and asked him if he needed any help. Mr. Chips thought it over for a second. And eventually came to the decision to accept theor help, gardening is more fun with company anyway. He invited the Wang boys over to help, what he didnt expect was Wang's wofe to come over and help as well.

Suki Wang came over super excited to help Mr. Chips she always loved his garden and all of its beautiful flowers. She did a little jog over, and her big breast ended upbouncing in her flowy sundress as she headed over. Mr. Chips couldnt believe what he had scene. He quickly looked at the Wang boys to see if they had noticed but they were too busy carring bags of top soil to the flower beds.

"You and your wife always had such a beautiful garden! I cant believe we get to help you keep it beautiful!" Suki said with a thick but indistinct asian accent. She was looking around for tools and gloves... "The boys are carrying the soil, what can I do?" She said putting her hands on the old mans arms.

"Uh..." Mr. Chips was caught off guard, her hands were so soft and felt warm. "They've got the soil, and i think i forgot to grab the hoe...would youind helping me find it inside?" She smiled at him and went with him inside.

Once inside, they began looking for the gardening tools... well one of them was looking anyway. Mr. Chips couldnt keep his eyes off of Suki's amazing body... how had he never noticed that he was neighbors with a goddess is beyond him. He couldnt keep his focus. He kept taking peaks at her beautiful breast that looked like they wanted to be freed from her tight sundress. Suki grabbed a step ladder to look on a shelf in the hall closet and accidently gave Mr. Chips a good view of her round ass. Suki Wang isn't built like the stereo typical asian woman. She has always felt self conscious about her figure. She had always had massive breast and was chubby ever since she moved to America, much of her weight was now in her ass as Mr. Chips had noticed.

"You keep your gardening tools in your hallways closet?" Suki questioned as she rummaged through various tools, but none of them for tending to a garden.

"Oh no of course not..." he said as his attention sprung back to what they were suppose to he doing. "Miriam always yelled at me when i did that, theyre in the shed out back" lets go there.

"Oh Mr. Chips, are you all right? Youre sweating quite a lot." Suki said with a cincerning tone in her voice.

"Yeah... this damn heatwave one second outside and my body becomes as damp as a sponge." He said opening the back door and leading her to the backyard.

"Here take this off, it will help" suki said as she pulled his plain white shirt off. "There much better...oh Mr. Chips for a man of your age you have pretty good arms" Suki blurted out... why did she say that.

Mr. Chips chuckled "You think so?" He flexed a little for her. "Mr. Wang doesnt have guns like these?" He smiled. " ... wonder what else is smaller"

"Why don't we find out" Suki instinctively said... what was happening? Herface was getting so hot. Next thing she knew she pulled the old man into the shed and shut the door.

"Oh? Are you sure about this? Your husband and son are in my front yard right now!" The old fuck couldnt beleive what was happening! He quickly flipped the latch over the shed doors locking them and as he did that he saw the plump asian milf go on her knees and grab his belt, unfastening with such speed!

Suki couldnt help herself, she had no idea what was compelling her to do this... but she whipped the old mans belt off so fast and his pants plummeted to the floor. She took a quick pause as the old man had something growing in his briefs.

"Looks like someone has a green thumb..." Mr. Chips chuckled. "My zucchini has never gotten so big before... not even with Miriam." He added, he had almost forgotten his wife! He looked away feeling a rush of shame and guilt hit him all at once... but that feeling was quickly replaced with another... something soft moving slowly up and down followed by something warm and wet. Mr. Chips slowly looks to see whats causing this shock of pleasure... he first sees a discarded sundress on the floor... followed by a white bra, and a matching pair of wet panties...and finally to a slutty Suki Wang massaging his full 10 inch cock with her massive soft breasts. His tip pokes out giving her the perfect chance to taste him.

"Ooooh looks like I found that hoe" Mr. Chips mumbles.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)