More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

What's next?

Introduction 2

The Sorceress glided closer and the assassin turned to face her. Tall for a woman, she was still half a head shorter than the powerfully built Akkadian. Straight black hair framed her beautiful face, falling to just below her bare shoulders. A brocaded silk dress clung to her ample curves, leaving none of the delights of her body to the imagination. The musk she wore was overpowering, enhanced by magic it ignited lust in all that breathed in it's fragrence and the Akkadian's cock grew hard in response.

"Yes, Trimon." The Sorceress answered, her voice husky and erotic. "That cur has sacked a caravan that carried my sigil and now he has the gall to demand payment to return my property."

The Akkadian shrugged, he was an assassin, the reason for his services was of no concern to him. He would have accepted the coin and done the deed whatever the motive.

"Trimon is well guarded, his demise will be twenty gold." The Akkadian stated. "It will take some time to plan the deed, perhaps a week before I can complete unless he gets careless."

"That is unacceptable!" The witch snapped, her sultry voice turning petulant and dangerous. "My vengeance must be seen to be swift to dissuade others from crossing me."

The Akkadian shrugged again. "I'm an assassin, I kill for gold. All the gold you have will be little use to me if I die reaching Trimon."

"I can get you into Trimon." The Sorceress stated slyly. "If I can get you into his chamber alone with him with a dagger will you accept the contract?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)