More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThomasCallahan ThomasCallahan

What's next?

Introduction: Page 2

I stumbled back, my legs only barely staying beneath me. She wanted to make a deal?

"What d-do you mean?"

She waved her hand, and 2 chairs appeared between us. Taking her seat, she gestured at the chair opposite to her.

"Please, take a seat. It's weird talking to someone who's standing when you're sitting."

My heart was pounding in my chest. Here I was, facing a devil, and she wanted me to sit down? Most people who encounter fiends didn't survive this long.

I slowly sat in front of her, expecting at any moment. I took a moment to look at her face. Gods, she was beautiful. Creamy pale skin, large red lips, breasts straining the fabric of her dress, and pair of plush thighs that lead to long coltish legs...

"Ahem."

Oh no. I had just been caught ogling a fucking devil. My face felt hot enough to boil water, and I began to stammer out an apology.

"I, well, uh, sorry, I was..."

She giggled.

"I don't mind. Just maybe hear what I have to say before you go about undressing me with your eyes."

I looked down at my knees, shame written across my face.

"Hells, you humans are too cute. But that's not why I'm here. You see, Lucas, I'm quite fond of humans."

"Y-you are?"

"Yeah, you guys are a a fun crowd. But among humans, you stand out to me."

That floored me. Of all the great warriors , and all the powerful mages in the world, heck, all the powerful mages in my family, how could I stand out?

"I'm sorry?"

She rolled her eyes, and I actually felt bad for disappointing her. That's probably not a good sign.

"Listen, I've always been a fan of the underdog story, being a bit of one myself, and you are the underdoggiest of underdogs. So I wanna help you out."

"Help me how?"

She grinned, and leaned forward.

"I'll give you magic."

The moment, she said that, it felt like the world had fallen away from my feet. I have heard tales of mages who'd made deals with a demon for power, but they were always already mages. After all, you need magic to summon a demon. This was like an impossible fantasy come true. I could finally be a mage!

But surely there was a price.

"What's the catch?"

She sighed, leaning back.

"In the Nine Hell's, one's place is determined by how much power they have, or rather, are perceived to have. But reputation is a hard thing to get when you can't spend a long time outside of Hell. So, I will give you power, you will do great things in my name, and earn me fear and admiration. It's a win-win."

"It's really that simple?"

"It is. All you have to do, is sign the contract, so to speak."

"I-uh, don't have a pen."

She chuckled.

"Yeah, no, we don't do pen and paper contracts anymore."

"So how do I sign..."

She cut me off with a wave of her hand, and suddenly, both of our clothes dissolved into smoke.

I looked down at my naked self, and up at her.

"Oh, I see what you mean."

She smirked. Pulling one leg up onto the arm of her chair, she presented her pussy to me.

"Come on Lucas, please your patron."

I sank to my knees in front of her, my eyes eagerly looking over her naked form. I took a deep breath, and slowly slid my tongue from her fourchette to her clit. She let out a sigh and wove her fingers into my hair.

"Mmm, I should do this more often."

My tongue slid along her folds, tasting her sweet arousal. Like an arrow, I pushed into her snatch as far as I could. She was warm, slightly hotter then a human would have been. With a touch of , I moved my tongue out of her, up to her clit, flicking across it and circling around it. I felt her thighs spasm in my hands. With the hand in my hair, she pulled me against her.

I moved one of my hands off of her plush thigh and gently eased it between her lips. She cooed appreciatively. I opened my eyes to look up at her. Her skin was blushing, an even light pink. I also noticed that I could see small points growing from her forehead. Looking into her eyes, I wrapped my lips around her clit, aggressively sucking and licking it. I also moved my index finger inside of her, looking for that critical spot.

Her skin was now a very light red, and those horns were now a few inches long. And every time I flicked my tongue across her clit, her skin turned a little redder, and her horns grew a little longer. Whatever was hiding her devilish form was fading.

"Ahh, just a little to the left, babe."

What? Oh. I realized what she was talking about. I moved my index finger just a little to the side, and her thigh clamped around my head.

"HELLS YES, KEEP GOING!"

So I did. I rubbed her g-spot and sucked her clit ferociously, until finally her hips began to buck wildly, and she covered my face in her nectar.

"Ah, that's nice."

She was now entirely demonic in appearance. Long horns that curve back slightly, cherry red skin that was hot to the touch, and a pair of leathery bat wings folded behind her.

She stood, and with considerable ease, pulled me to my feet. She pulled me to her, and locked lips with me. Her long, forked tongue writhed against and wrapped around my own. Like the rest of her, her tongue was hot, almost uncomfortably so. Almost.

I felt a warmth in my chest, like I had taken a sip of hot cider on a cold winter night. It grew, filling my body with a pleasant heat. It only grew stronger when her slender fingers wrapped around my cock. Gods, she felt good.

She pulled back, slipping her tongue out of my mouth and releasing my cock. She looked at it with a touch of regret.

"Shame I can't stay, I'd love to have some fun with that thing. Try not to set anyone on fire. Oh, and should you need me, my name is Samara."

With that, she dissolved into a cloud of gray smoke. I heard a whooshing sound and, looking down, I saw that my clothes had reappeared on my body. If it hadn't been for the wetness on my face, or the distinct heat I still felt in my chest, I'd have guessed I imagined the entire thing.

But I didn't. That had happened. I could feel the power inside of me, just waiting to be released. I held out my hand, and a small flame appeared in my palm, casting an orange glow onto the trees.

Fire

For better or for worse, I was a warlock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)