More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragant Dragant

Where do we journey next?

Into Jade's life

Jade was. Getting ready for her date. She put on the pink thong she just bought to make sure she gets Josh hard tonight. Jade has had sex before but her first boyfriend had an average 5in cock he was some Asian guy who her mother wanted to set her up with. It was great for her at the time but then she had her next boyfriend, Chaz, he was good looking and when she pulled his pants off a 9in anaconda that seemed as thick her forearm popped out and slapped her in the cheek. The sex blew her mind everything felt right when that big dick burrowed its way into her love tunnel. That's when Jade learned she was a bit of a size queen and normally sized dicks would barely do it for her anymore. She was excited though this boyfriend was black and she had heard the stories of the Big Black Dick which was like 10in average and she been ready to jump on Josh since they started dating but he couldn't get the hint. She finally got through to him when she grabbed his dick in the movies and started jerking him. During that, however, she could never make him fully hard his dick never felt bigger than maybe 3in all that time. Tonight, however, she was determined to get some juicy black cock.

Where do they meet up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)