More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by everyoneKtoA everyoneKtoA

fuck the jogger or head to school

Interact with the jogger (skip school)

You go to where the jogger is, but before she sees you, you hide in a Bush, desiring to torment her a little bit before fuck her.

Now, hidden in the Bush, you say "She's totally naked..."

Suddenly, the jogger loses her pink tank top, her pink sneakers and the gray sports bra and ankle socks, showing to you her big boobs and big high arched feet, but you continue speaking

"...and she notices it".

And now the jogger screams embarrassed, realizing that she's naked outdoors. Covering her naked body with her small hands, she runs to her home, that is just in front of your home, trying to the door.

You enjoy the show for a while, then she aims to kick the door, you know by the strength of her legs and the size of her feet that the door is going down for sure.

"The only clothes she have right now are just gloves, hats and panties" you say and see how the door opens by just to hear her screaming after a while.

Now she goes right to your house wearing only the panties that you stripped her first, probably just to ask your mom for some clothes.

"As soon as she enters my yard, she wets herself" you sentenced in an evil way.

Your options could be, either you become a hero for her or make your mom treat her like she treated your sister.

So...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)