More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Intentionally Misuse Manacite (Male Protagonist Path)

You look at the strange powder in your hand, “this has to be a joke, no way this is for real”, you thought to yourself. You open the box and there are at least 50 vials of this stuff. Not having anything else better to do you figure you might as well try it on something.

“Well, I’m glad I live by myself because I’m about to look real fucking stupid if this doesn’t work”, you say to yourself.

You decide it best to start simple and grab a pen off the desk. You grab a vial of the Manacite and carefully tap it onto the pin so the powder doesn’t touch anything else.

“Write the word, hello, on this notpad”, you say aloud. Nothing happens at first and you began to turn red faced, embarrassed at yourself. Then suddenly the pen stands rigid on the ballpoint of the paper. To your amazement it writes, “Hello”, in the best handwriting you had ever seen, almost as if it were computer generated. The pen stayed rigid as if waiting for the next command.

“Damn, this is amazing!” You exclaimed.

Being a 25-year-old bachelor and not the best housekeeper you decide to further your test on cleaning items. You grab a broom and tap some power onto the handle and command it to sweep. You back away in amazement as you lose grip of the broom while it begins to sweep your apartment. You decide to test the stuff on fabric and tap more powder on your bed sheets and comforter. “Make the bed”, you state. The sheets shot up in the air and flattened out till they covered the bed and tucked themselves under the mattress. The comforter then did the same and covered the bed. Then, the worst idea crossed your mind. The same idea that any single, 25-year-old male would have with this substance. Across the hall from you was this gorgeous 29-year old brunette. Her hair was kept short and she typically wore a low-cut top, accentuating her C-cup cleavage and her ripped abdomen. Her name was Selene.

You had the perfect opportunity to have a little fun with her. Manacite would do all the hard work...and who would believe it? Selene was a retail manager and would be gone most of the evening. You take 4 vials and walk out to Selene’s apartment and knock on the door, making sure no one was there. You tap some powder on the doorknob and command it to unlock. To your amazement you hear it click and turn the knob without issue. You quietly close the door behind you and head toward her bedroom where you carefully use Manacite to give specific commands to all her clothing, a vibrator, and her bed. Before leaving you use Manacite on her laptop and command it to point the web cam toward the bed after Selene lays down and send you a live video feed while posting the video to Redtube after the fact. You proudly slip off to your apartment and patiently wait for Selene to return home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)