More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What does Eleanor do first?

Inspect herself

Resolution complete, Eleanor hopped out of bed and walked over to the full-length mirror on her wall. Stripping out of her spaghetti-strap undershirt and elastic-waist pajama shorts, she looked herself over.

Eleanor was 5'6", at most, a white girl with dirty blonde hair halfway down her back that she tended to wear in a ponytail or braid. Her face was undeniably cute, even in her own self-effacing opinion, with bright blue eyes, a button nose, and a cute little mouth. Her breasts had grown to a solid B cup, pert with cute little nipples that hardened at the slightest provocation. She had always been skinny, and the effects of estrogen had given her just a little hint of a tummy, as well a bit of fat on her hips and thighs. She twisted, giving herself a glimpse of the round ass that had come in just in the last few months. Not large, but any means - but certainly noticeable in tight pants.

And in front was Eleanor's dick. It had never been large, and estrogen had done its size no favors, but it certainly still worked, as Eleanor demonstrated once or more a day. Her pubic area was hairless, as was everything else below her neck - Eleanor had enough to worry about regarding people's perception of her womanhood, and she didn't want body hair making it worse. She'd wondered off and on since she started transitioning whether she'd one day have bottom surgery - but whether she did or not, this was the equipment she had right now. This was the equipment she'd have when she lost her virginity.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)