More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What's next?

She masturbates

Eleanor's cock was hard from thinking about the possibilities of this summer. She glanced at the clock. She had a couple hours before her family's usual dinner time, and she didn't have any plans with friends until after. She had time to kick off her ambitious summer plan with a bang.

Eleanor lay down on her bed on her back, legs spread. She traced her hands over her body, touching her breasts and stomach and thighs lightly, then moved back up to give more attention to her nipples. A couple of years ago, they had not been sensitive at all, but that'd been one of the first changes she noticed once she started hormones. Now, at the first pinch of her fingers, she let out a quiet moan. Her nipples were one of her most sensitive spots.

Her left hand still rubbing and tugging at her nipple, Eleanor brought her other hand down to her small cock. Nothing a man would be proud of, it had the advantage of being relatively easy to hide under a skirt or in tight women's pants, and it was still big enough to more than fill Eleanor's small fist. She stroked up and down, slowly, thinking about all the possibilities this summer held. Friends she might be able to turn into lovers, strangers she might hit it off with. Getting pinned down, or doing some pinning of her own. Someone other than Eleanor touching her sensitive spots.

Eleanor flipped over, putting her ass up in the air and her head and chest on the mattress. She rubbed her ass, spreading her cheeks, imagining an interested person inspecting her exposed hole. Nothing had ever been inside but her fingers, but Eleanor imagined a man lubing up his big cock, excited at the prospect of taking a fresh high school graduate's virginity.

She stuck two fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking and getting them wet. Then, with her other hand holding her cock like a rudder, Eleanor rubbed her wet fingers around her asshole, immediately gasping. She kept rubbing, then, after a moment, pressed against the hole. It resisted, still tight as hell, then slowly parted around Eleanor's finger. She slowly fucked her ass with just the tip of just one finger for a minute, allowing herself to adjust and trying to keep herself quiet.

She added the second finger then, and worked on pushing them deeper, which her to bury her face in the sheets to keep from moaning too loud.

She let herself stroke her cock now, in rhythm with the fingers in her ass, gradually increasing her speed. Within just a couple of minutes she was jilling off fast, and she knew her climax was close. Without taking her fingers out of her ass or off her cock, Eleanor flipped onto her back, legs in the air so her ass was in the air and her cock was pointed toward her. She fucked herself hard, willing herself to stay silent, and as she got close she opened her mouth.

Eleanor loved shooting her cum at her own face, and as she often did she imagined it was someone else's. Her orgasm erupted, and thick ropes of cum shot out. She managed to catch the majority of it in her mouth, with some on her cheeks and chin and a bit on her tits. As she hoped, none got on the bed.

Eleanor lay back and swallowed, then rested on her bed for a while, breathing heavily. Once her heart rate slowed, Eleanor got up, wiped her chest and face off with a tissue, and grabbed her towel for a shower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)