More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Where's Sarah?

Inside, waiting for Libby to Return

Sarah waits inside, it's been about 3 minutes, since Libby exited to get rid of Steve. "How long does it take to tell some jerk weed to take a hike. Sarah decides to give her 2 more minutes, before she goes to help her get his ass off Libbys property. Sarah grabs her phone, and puts on a minute long video. "If shes not back after this I'll head out " she thinks.

.............Outside, 3 minutes earlier ...........

"Surprise. Wanna be a vampire?" Steve hisses.Libby moans and nods her head with lust in her eyes., as she leans her head to one side. "Mmm...good" replys Steve as he brushes her hair off her subtle neck flesh. He leens in , baring his fangs, as he lowers his mouth, he catches a shadow moving inside, libbys house, and lifts back up. "Libby.....who else is here, I know your parents arent...their the ones that turned me" hisses Steve.

"It...its.....Sarah" says Libby, trying to kiss Steve. He pushes her away. "Sarah's here....mmmm... I'd love to fuck her as well (his eyes glows red again)....Libby...we will both fuck her, after I've turned you that is" coes Steve, pulling Libby closer, and sinking his fangs into her

Libby gasps as his fangs enter her, as a quick, but sharp pain resides to pleasure. Libby moans once again as the world around her fades.

.............................present.......................

It's now been 4 minutes. And the video, sarah is watching is wrapping up. The door opens, as both Libby and Steve enter the house. "Its about time , what took you so long to get rid of (Sarah turns to the door) ....Steve, Libby....can o speak with you in the kitchen for a moment " says Sarah, with a disappointed look on her face. "Sure...(Libby looks to steve) this will only take a moment love" Libby coes. Steve smirks as the two girls head to the kitchen.

"Wha5 the hell Libby......why on earth would you take him back, after everything he did?" Sarah says angrily. "Well I had all intentions to of kicking him to the curb when I went out, ....mmm then he showed me how much he had changed, and I just couldn't resist.....Sarah, can I tell you something, personal " replys Libby . Sarah turns to Libby and she sees her friends eyes glowing a crimson red color.Sarah finds herself calming down, and even aroused alitte.

"Libby.....y...you can tell me....any...thing " says Sarah, falling under Libby's Vampiric gaze, as Libby did Steve's. "Sarah....the truth has, Steve wants us both, a threesome...and I've, found myself...mmm..recently attracted to you Sarah....I'd love if you would....consider joining us " coes Libby, as her fangs glimmer slightly in the kitchen's led light bulbs light.

Can Sarah resist Libby's Charm ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)