More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Incubus

Bones and sinew slowly come together, binding together a fairly tall, slender skeletal form. Muscles and organs come into being, formed from magic and the visceral stew all around you. Melted flesh churns around your frame, shifting and becoming skin as your true and final shape begins to coalesce and become solid. You bring this mass that is your body into being, bringing it together and binding the flesh and blood and bone and then...your shot out of the spawning pool and fill newly formed lungs with your first breath of damp air.

You rise up from the floor near the spawning pool, revealing your elegant figure to the world. You stand about six feet and five inches tall, most of your body is made up of sinewy muscle that holds far more strength than one would expect from any mortal of your size and build. You´re face is that of a young human with high cheekbones, a sharp chin and smooth perfect skin. You move your forked tongue around your mouth, noticing your sharp canines, before licking your soft lips. Your pitch black hair flows down from your head and rests between your shoulderblades. Your fingers move with grace and are tipped in sharp, hard claw-like nails. On your back you notice a pair of wings as they fold up against your back. They look like they´re made of black skin stretched between long fingers. Somehow you know they look like bat wings despite having never seen this creature before. With just you thinking they´re a bit in the way, they somehow "sink" into your back, turning themselves into tattoos of themselves. Finally, between your thighs, hangs your cock, "sleeping" for now, measuring about six inches in its dormant state, and a smooth ballsack that your limp member rests against.

You are an incubus, one of the first of your kind. You also know that you´re more than the average incubus. All incubus can use magic as well and shapeshift to some extent. You´re shapeshifting abilities are not above average, however, your magic is a different story. You feel the magic energies of this place permeate the air like a special scent in the air. You also scent the aura of your master.

Your master. Somehow, instinctively, you know of the existence of your master and of why you have been made. You instinctively know of how you were born of magic and will and of the master's essence mixed with those of your newborn race. You instinctively know much and you know this must be an effect of the magic, as is the way your body and form are not the norm for the races of this world.

"An incubus? I would have made a couple more orcs instead, good for fighting. But at least he is a prime specimen. That hair and those wings seems to shine like your own dark armor, my lord. Oh! And his eyes! Such a lovely conflict with one icy blue and another the shade of blood red!", comes a voice that is thin and high-pitched from somewhere in front of you.

You focus your slowly clearing vision in that direction to see who it is that speaks...

Who or what speaks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)