More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Who or what speaks?

Your Master, and his second in command..

Your vision clears and you find that you are in a dank and dark room, probably underground from what you can tell by the musty, dank air. Everything is hewn from dark stone and seems to glow with a dim sort of light, a real light, not the magic in the air. Though the main source of light seems to be from the glowing, bubbling pool you just stepped out of behind you. It is that light that illuminates the two figures in front of you.

The one who had spoken was a hooded figure whose face you could not see beneath the voluminous hooded robe it wore. In fact, you could see nothing of the figure beneath the robe as the fabric hung down all around its body. You could not even tell gender from the appearance as the fabric was loose and showed no details beneath its surface. The voice that had issued from it, though, had been touched with something masculine...or at least something not really feminine. So you choose to think of it as a he right now. And that "he" is none other than the dark lord's second in command, Uldar. You don't know how you know that, you just do.

However, you don´t need that knowledge to recognise the figure that stands head and shoulders and chest and stomach and hips above Uldar. Towering and intimidating, the figure is clad from head to toe in a suit of black armor that is embellished with eldritch carvings and demonic visages etched into its surface. Thrown around the armored figure's shoulder is a cloak, red as blood, that is thrown open and over his shoulder at the moment. Nice dramatic effect. You can´t see this armored figure's face as it is clad in a horned helm with a faceplate that covers almost the entirety of his face and is carved into the likeness of a gaping maw, how unrefined. The only thing that reveals there is anything living beneath that armor at all is the eye-slit and, in that thin darkness, two eyes of blood red glow like fiery embers.

"He has your eye my lord. One of them.", Uldar had said to your dark lord and Master as his glowing blood red gaze looked down on you.

You feels something inside you, tugging you down. Bekoning you to kneel before your Master...

Will you kneel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)