More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How does Dylan get his powers?

In a freak accident

Dylan went to the science building on campus to work on his chemistry homework. It wasn’t anything too difficult, for him at least, but he he wanted to be able to concentrate, so he found a corner of the building that students didn’t typically go to. He found a nice, padded chair, put in his ear buds, and got to work. Nothing was going to distract him now.

After studying for about an hour, he started to smell something weird. He looked up from his books and saw that there was a green haze filling the hallway. Some students must’ve screwed up and made an unknown gas that could be potentially hazardous. Dylan had to get out of here.

Quickly, he packed up his things and ran for the nearest exit. When he got to door, he was surprised to find it locked. He realized they must have quarantined the building to keep the gas in, effectively trapping him. After this realization struck him, Dylan passed out.

When he woke up, Dylan looked around and found that he was in a hospital room. As if on cue, a doctor came in and said, “Oh, thank heavens, you’re awake! You gave us quite a scare there.”

“Wha-,” stammered Dylan, “What happened?”

“You accidentally inhaled a large amount of some unidentifiable chemical compound,” the doctor said, “You were out cold for a couple of hours. We ran some tests and, surprisingly, found no damage whatsoever from the gas so you’re ok to leave tomorrow. We do want to keep you here overnight, just to be safe.”

“Wow, thanks,” Dylan responded.

What happens tomorrow? What power does Dylan get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)