More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

In Rome... (interracial)

Jane came from Japan to live in Italy. The place was great, her goth look wasn't frowned upon by anyone here. She could be whoever she wanted.

Going to the local bar, she met some fun local guys who she enjoyed the company a lot. One night, she came back to the house of one of them and they had sex.

His cock was so huge, she felt her pussy stretched as he fucked her restlessly. But still it was the best sex she ever had. And he was so hardy, she didn't sleep the whole night, getting her snatch used and abused for hours.

As time passed, Jane tried every guy in the group, all of them well-endowed, but with various shapes of dick. She didn't mind being the shared slut as they brought her to climax several times per night. She didn't mind that they had fun writing obscenities on her body before taking turn fucking her.

She was after all a slut for their big cock.

But as time passed, she came to the realization on how low she fell, waking up with a "White cocks owned" and called "ricebunny" by her so-called friend. But damn it was so true that she was addicted to their big cock...

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)