More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

Where and how does Mary Jane end up stripped?

In New York with Venom

Venom is holding on to Mary Jane while Sandman is causing problems around that area of New York. A crowd of people start to watch on as News channels report on the situation. Cops aren't able to go and save MJ from Venom because Venom is basically forcing them to do nothing if they want the girl alive. Venom is doing this to try to get Spider-Mans attention.

Mary Jane is standing there trying not to cry knowing that it would hurt her image to be crying to National TV and she knows that Peter will come to save her as soon as he possibly can. Venom demands that Spider-Man arrives but its now been like 10 or 15 minutes and nothing no sign of Spider-Man which angers Eddie Brock as he looks down as MJ thinking off an idea that will surely bring Spider-Man here.

Well if you wont come now Spidy maybe you'll come to save this Girl from the worst Humiliation of her Life! Venom yells out. Mary Jane starts to freak out in her mind What does he mean by "Worst Humiliation of her Life"? MJ didn't have long to wait to find out as Eddie Rips her Top off exposing her Bra clad Breasts to the crowd of New Yorkers and the Cameras that are streaming this Word Wide.

Mary Jane is on the verge of tears as Eddie rips her pants off exposing her Panties. He holds her there not allowing her to cover up her very exposed body waiting for Spidy to show up. He assumed he wouldn't need to Strip her any further then her Bra and Panties to attract Spider-Man to the scene but apparently he was wrong here he was Holding MJ out here in nothing but her Bra and Panties and Spider-Man STILL hasn't shown up to save her.

Will Eddie Strip MJ Naked? Will Peter show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)