More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

Will Eddie Strip MJ Naked? Will Peter show up?

Topless MJ!

Mary Jane had a little sigh of relief when it seemed like Venom wasn't gonna be Striping her of her Bra and Panties. It was a nightmare in itself just being out here infrount of a crowd and being recorded and streamed across the whole world while wearing nothing but her Bra and Panties and also not being allowed to Cover up.

This sigh of Relief doesn't last long as Eddie unclasps the back of MJ's Bra causing it to almost fall off of Mary Jane's Body. Grabbing the frount of MJ's Bra Venom does a load count down from 10 to 1 trying to give Spidy Time to show up. But Spidys no where to be seen as Venom counts down to 1 and Rips Mary Jane's Bra off and exposing her Perky Bare Breasts and he hold her arms down not allowing her to cover up her exposed chest.

Mary Jane dies of embarrassment as the whole world looks on at her Naked Breasts and theres nothing that she can do to stop it. Eddie once again waits a little to see if Spidy will show up now that he has Striped the girl even further and exposed her Breasts but apparently thats not far enough for some unknown reason Spider-Man is still nowhere to be found.

Will Eddie Strip MJ Naked? or Will Peter show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)