More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ignorethis Ignorethis

Where should Eve head?

Ignore Carol and head to the briefing.

"Carol will have to wait", Eve thinks as she heads to the mission briefing.

She arrives at the massive tent where the briefing is being held, and enters. Looking around, there's quite a lot of soldiers present, and she finds her seat and sits down. Commander Myada enters, with a large TV behind her.

"We've started to get back to where we were, last month. It's been a struggle, but everyone one of you has fought to make this happen. Now it's time to strike at the source, the New York Tower," Myada says.

Eve leans a little closer, waiting to hear more, as Myada starts up again.

"We recently managed to get a 2 women scout team into the building, they were able to identify a small portion of the building's structure, and sent some Intel back that gives us a clear picture on what the Towerlings goals are."

Another woman walks out, this one with long brown hair, and wearing a lab coat. Part of the research team, if Eve had to guess.

"The Towerlings gather women and take them back to the tower for the purposes of reproduction," the scientist says.

"...Their fucking breeding us!?" comes a cry from one of the women in the tent.

"Breeding, fucking, impregnating, filling with seed, whatever way you want to describe it. That is what's happening in these towers." the scientist replies.

A sense of disgust, and fear, rings through the group as they hear that, and Myada quickly speaks.

"...I'm afraid Dr. Pario is right. Any woman you know who's been taken into the tower is being fucked by the Towerlings so they can spawn more of them. Which is why it's imperative that we have to stop them now, before their numbers swell out of control, and we are no longer able to fight back. Now, Dr. Pario, please brief them on the Towerlings and the Tower."

Dr. Pario then walked up, and used a remote to turn on the TV, which displayed an image of the tower from the outside.

"The tower is at least 120 stories high, making it larger then the empire state building. The inside of it is easily traversable terrain, at least for the first 20 stories. We we're able to send a two women scouting team into the tower, and they provided us with the images you are looking at here."

Pario changed the image again, and it looked like a very, "organic", looking cave. The walls are red and fleshy, and looks like the inside of a living creature.

"The inside of the tower has many pathways, going in every manner of direction, and we aren't sure how deep the tower goes, or what's at the top either. All we do know about it is that it functions a bit like a factory, because it has these specialized rooms, and those are all over the tower."

The image changes again, and it shows a large room with dozens, maybe even hundreds of women. In the image, their clothes are being torn off by the wolf-like creatures, and most of them are being mounted and fucked by the creatures, many of the women having deep looks of euphoria.

"This is the introductory breeding room for these Towerlings, which we have named the Lupick. The Lupick, from our studies, are a scouting and collection type of creature, as they go out and search, and bring back the women that they can. Afterwards, they start mating with the subject, and they start by licking them, which inflicts a venom onto the women. This venom causes the women's reproductive urges to spike into overdrive, breaking down any resistance they may have towards their prospective mate, and then they reproduce the old fashioned way."

The image changes again, to a room full of women fucking each other, eating each other out, scissoring, what ever position they can get into, while some of the other women are also have tentacles pumping in and out of their vaginas, as the whole room is covered in red mist. And across the whole scene of all the women are content and happy with being fucked.

"This is the breeding room for the Octi, the Floating Towerlings. The Octi spray a red mist that also boosts reproductive urges dramatically, as well as making them all extremely lustful and horny. causing a lot of these women to try and fuck the nearest living creature, each other. After this, these Octi fills them with semen, which seems to make this state last for a while. Now, there are dozens of Towerlings, but these two are the only ones we have been able to document and effectively analyze."

Eve thinks, to the web that pulled her sister away, and knows that means they still haven't learned anything about it.

The image changes again, to a room full of naked pregnant women tied against the wall by some organic material, with tubes coming out of the walls attached to their breasts.

"After their impregnation, the women are moved to here, where they are milked for sustenance, which feeds the rest of the tower. There are at least 400,000 women in this tower at present, so I can't imagine this method of food collection is lacking. But from our knowledge, this is a temporary location, used to further break the women into their new positions, because once their ready to birth the creatures, they are relocated to what we imagine is a more permanent location within the tower."

The image changes one more time, this time showing a black haired soldier with her pants ripped off, being fucked from behind by...A woman with white hair, red eyes, is also wearing a soldier's uniform, and also what looks like a fully functional dick. The brunette is blushing, and has a look on her face that says she's in absolute heaven.

"...This, is what happened to our scout team. Part way up the tower, Officer Lydia encountered something that provoked a transformation, giving her her new appearance, and she fucked Officer Clara."

The image changes for the last time, and it shows Officer Clara, naked, pregnant and lying in a redish pool, giving birth to some unknown towerling, with a look of joy and pride on her face as a monster baby sucks on her breast.

"This image was sent to us by Officer Lydia yesterday, after they broke off contact," Myada says.

Pario then says, "I'm afraid that's all the information I have for you. Good hunting girls, and I'd suggest you all avoid getting fucked, unless you feel like you want to spend the rest of your life as a broodmother to a monster."

Then Myada speaks up-"This operation will be split into two parts. First, we need twelve volunteers to go on another recon mission into the tower. Second, two hundred others will go into the tower to try and kill the towerlings that they can, "Kill" the tower, if it's possible, and free the women trapped inside."

Eve pondered volunteering for the recon mission, as it would mean she could go and find her sister, but she was unsure about how to proceed. Waiting for more intel would be much safer, but her sister might be lost to her if she waited.

Does Eve volunteer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)