More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Continue?

If you do not live in Connecticut, follow this path

His first executive order came early on day one. He wasted no time. He issued it for immediate enforcement. Pubic reaction was shocked and appalled. Congress didn't know what to do. They didn't dare oppose an electoral landslide.

There were challenges in the court. Three separate judges upheld it. Rumor was that President Hardcore had sent a bevy of wild porn stars to each judge, offering to fulfill their every sexual fantasy.

But that was just a rumor. No one really knew how or why the order was being upheld. But they knew it was. It was reality. And they had to comply or face the consequences.

___

Executive Order #89679609: Establishment of the first slut database of the United States

I, President of the United States do order the following requirements for the establishment of the United States Slut Database. I order complete cooperation from law enforcement to ensure the following rules, and the citizenry of the united states for mandatory participation.

Section 1: All women between the ages of eighteen (18) and sixty (60) will record themselves in sexual congress with no fewer than four (4) men. The exact acts and details of each video will be to the discretion of the creator. However each video must end with the woman in participation, covered by the seminal fluid of at least one of said men, and a declaration, directly to the camera of: "My name is (subject's name). And I am a slut."

Section 2: A government website will be established to host all videos, free and open to access from the public.

Section 3: Failure to upload a video within sixty (60) days of the issuance of this order will result in fine or imprisonment.

Section 4: Waivers will not be granted for objectors, lesbians, the impoverished or the disabled.

___

Like everyone else on the planet, you can't believe it. It can't be real... not really real. And besides no one is really going to go along with this. It'll be DOA.

Two weeks later the website is up and the entries start rolling in... by the thousands.

What is your situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)