More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What is your situation?

married with kids

Your wife Carolyn says very little about the situation. Whenever the President comes up in conversation she rolls her eyes, she shakes her head, but she doesn't speak of the executive order, she doesn't speak of these things her country now expects of her.

You're sure she thinks it's ridiculous and unreasonable. And you do to. But you still can't help but check out the website every once in a while. The promise of seeing women you know doing the most intimate, perverse things is just too much to turn down.

You find a video of your 9th grade crush getting fucked in the ass by 10 guys, pulling her hair, one at a time dumping their cum on the tattoo on her back. You find a video of a girl you used to work with making out with another woman, while what seems to be an endless procession of men jerk off onto them. The cum drips down their faces, into their mouths as they kiss, onto their breasts as they fondle each other. You find the most popular video on the site, Emma Stone staring into the camera and saying "I want to be very clear. My name is Emma and I'm a slut. I've always been a slut. I didn't need this stupid law to make me into a slut" before she takes five guys ass to mouth.

It seems like daily more videos keep popping up. Sometimes with people you know, sometimes with people you wished you knew. As Carolyn remains silent about it all, so do you. You watch the videos. You delete your browser history. You watch more. You delete more.

This is just the way the country will be until someone does something to stop the President. One day you find a video of a lovely middle-aged blonde woman, nude, pierced nipples. She looks into the camera, gives her name and then "I'm one of the chief lawyers for the ACLU and I'm a slut." And then proceeds to get fucked by at least 20 men. You realize that the country may be the way it is for a considerable amount of time. Longer than the 60 day deadline on all women making this video, that's for sure.

As the deadline approaches you think you should say something to Carolyn. You're her husband, dammit. If you can't broach the subject, then who can? You certainly don't want her to be sent to jail. Something has to be done.

Do you say something to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)