More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Do you say something to her?

No

But you just can't. You can't think of a way to bring it up. "So, hon, any thought about that video where you're supposed to fuck 4 guys and declare yourself a slut to the world?" Just doesn't seem like a practical conversation starter.

So, one day, while she's at work you log onto the website to clear your mind and watch some more videos. When you notice something curious.

The recent web history includes a url to a video on the slut site. Shit, you think, did you forget to erase something? Unless it was someone else in your house doing the browsing. But that seems... unlikely.

Still there's no doubt that you have to click on it and see exactly what this video is.

You recognize the woman in it. She's one of Carolyn's co-workers. And immediately you feel yourself getting hard. It's not even that you find her that attractive, but just seeing someone topless, her hand down in her panties rubbing furiously, who you're not supposed to see this way, is arousing.

Then you remember. This is President Hardcore's America. According to him you <i>are</i> supposed to see everyone this way.

You return your attention to the video. There's a voice from behind the camera. You're not super certain what her husband's voice sounds like, but it doesn't seem to be his. "I'm not going to make you tell the world that you're a slut." He says.

"You're... not?" Carolyn's co-worker says breathlessly, rubbing at herself so very hard.

"It wouldn't be the truth." The male's voice explains. "I'm going to make you tell the world that you're a dumb, brainless, fucking cunt."

"Am I?" she keeps rubbing. She doesn't seem bothered by his assertion.

"Of course. You're too scared to think these thoughts on your own aren't you?" He asks. She doesn't respond but you can see an understanding wash across her flush face. "That's why I'm here." He laughs. "Now I want you to think of a big cock, just a huge fucking cock, the kind you deserve deep in your throat. Got it?"

"God yes." She says, falling deeper into bliss.

Then suddenly there's a cock in the frame. A huge one, dark, throbbing, and sliding itself between her lips, farther, farther, deep into her throat. Still she rubs herself as she starts to gag, as spit sprays out of her mouth onto her tits.

"But one cock isn't enough for you, is it?" The man's voice says.

"No," Carolyn's co-worker answers, as the cock removes itself from her mouth and tears roll down her cheeks.

"You need a cock in your asshole too, don't you?" The man asks to no response. "Have you ever had a cock in your asshole before?"

"...no." The woman says with a nervous smile.

"See... this is how I know you're a brainless cunt. You don't even remember that you're the queen of ass fucking, do you?"

"I.... forgot." She answers. And suddenly there's a cock, a different cock, in frame, attached to a man who grabs her, flips her over on all fours and thrust his massive member into her asshole. She screams as he fucks her. As hard as you've ever seen one person fuck another person's ass.

As he winds down the voice returns. "But just one isn't enough for the queen of ass fucking, is it?" He asks? She shakes her head. And so a third man enters the frame and shoves his cock inside her. As he starts to thrust, the previous man, at least you think it's him, you can't see any of their faces, makes his way around in front of her and she eagerly parts her lips for him. The man behind the camera laughs. Then the man in her asshole switches out with another man, or maybe the first. You can't keep track any more as they all seem to take turns spit-roasting her.

At one point the man presses the camera close up to her face. Whichever cock is in her throat pulls out, and her messy, makeup-smeared face smiles directly at the camera. "Wasn't it silly that you were nervous about doing this?" the man asks.

"Yes."

"Especially because this is clearly your purpose in life."

"I forget sometimes..." She says. "Because I'm a brainless cunt."

Shortly after this, the men finish on her face. She looks into the camera and declares herself a "slut" as well, just to be in compliance with her President's wishes.

Then a strange coda. As the video lingers on her sweaty, stained, used body, the man asks. "now what?"

"Now I want to do that thing. That thing you said was too twisted to put on video." She answers. And the video cuts to black.

You jerk off with abandon, cumming intensely. And then wondering... who in your house was watching this originally?

___

The answer comes that night, as you lie in bed with Carolyn. Finally she brings it up.

"So.... we should talk about this video I'm supposed to make." She seems uncertain.

"Mmmhmmm" you don't want to press anything. You decide to just be agreeable.

"I'm not feeling that great about it. I'm feeling pretty nervous about it." She says.

"That's reasonable." You add agreeably.

"So I was talking with a co-worker of mine..." she adds. "And she just made hers with the help of someone who she said really made the whole experience okay."

You see where this is going. You can't believe many things about your current reality. So it was Carolyn who was watching that video. To confirm what her co-worker said, perhaps? And clearly she liked what she saw enough to add..

"I was thinking maybe we could have him help with my video.... maybe."

And suddenly you find it much more difficult to be agreeable.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)