More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What is your situation?

unmarried with a girlfriend

Your girlfriend Carrie complains about it. "This is ridiculous" She says, and Carrie is not averse to sex. But she's right, it is ridiculous to expect every woman in the country to be on board with this.

And yet... as much as you want to be steadfast in your opposition... you can't help but log onto the site to check out some of the videos.

The most popular, predictably, is of Bella Thorne getting fucked by 24 men, taking the jizz down her throat, on her tits and on her face, then looking into the camera and proudly declaring "My name is Bella and of course I'm a slut."

And you find a few other videos of interest to you. You find one of an ex-girlfriend, getting spit roasted by two men, then two more men, then two more men. You find one of a teacher you once had a crush on, sucking four guys then jerking them off into a glass, then pouring the glass on her face. You find one of a girl you knew in high school, pregnant now, taking 4 men deep in her ass one at a time, except for when she tries, unsuccessfully and laughing to get two of them in her asshole at once. Smiling, she snorts "My husband is going to freak out when he sees this."

Maybe it's wrong, but how can you not watch? How can you not check back regularly to see if any more videos are posted of people you know? You feel conflicted... most of the time. You feel less conflicted in the moments when you're watching a video of a sexy co-worker blowing cum bubbles, or of that sexy bartender you know, kneeling in the middle of a twelve cock circle saying, "Let's go boys. I'm not exactly new at this, understand?"

And so it comes that one day, lounging on the couch, binging a TV show, Carrie finally brings it up.

"So... what are we gonna do about it?" She asks. You don't want to assume you know what she means at first. But you know what she means. "I can't afford to get fined. I can't afford to get arrested. I guess we'll have to do some sort of video."

You take a deep breath. Turned on? Sort of. You're not sure. "I'm sure we'll have no trouble finding guys to help out. You're very pr..."

"No... I'd really rather not." Carrie says. "I mean, isn't there a way we can do this without me having to be a ragdoll for a bunch of guys?"

You grimace. "I mean... not without being out of compliance with..."

"What if we did something better?" Carrie asks. "I mean I get it. This is the world we live in now. I'm not gonna get by without making a perverted video of some sort. But what if we did something that they couldn't punish us for because they couldn't deny how hot it was?"

A thought enters your mind. It's too crazy. You push it out. But Carrie sees it flicker behind your eyes.

"Tell me" She says. "I know you just thought something. So just tell me. C'mon I'm asking for ideas here."

What is your thought?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)