More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaughtyOppa NaughtyOppa

Story list

Idol Sister

ayy

You are John Park, an eighteen year-old boy living in South Korea. You're not like most other guys for one simple reason: your older sister Choa is a famous K-pop idol, a member of the idol group AOA.

Growing up, you'd never seen Choa as anything other than an occasionally annoying big sister, but that started to change once she moved out and started working as an idol singer. She had her cut short and dyed blonde, and now most of the time when you see her it's in music videos, commercials, variety shows and so on, always immaculately dressed and flaunting her sexuality for the audience.

You couldn't help but start finding her attractive. At first, you tried to ignore it, then you rationalised it to yourself as finding the ‘character' of Choa the idol arousing; she didn't even really look like your big sister now, you told yourself. But recently, the fact that she is your sister has started to turn you on too. When your guy friends joke about how hot they find her, you have to pretend to be offended or grossed out, when inwardly you think about the latest photoshoot or sexy music video she's featured in, and how much it turned you on.

Of course, this isn't exactly something you should be thinking, but the fact that it's your dirty little secret just adds to the thrill; saving fancams of her performances in a secret playlist, jerking off to her curvy body in tight shorts in music videos... it always makes you cum harder than you ever have in your life.

You wake up at around 9am on a Saturday morning and immediately turn on your laptop, browsing social media for any new pictures of your sister as your cock starts to swell with anticipation. A few minutes later, just as you've found a new fancam of Choa dancing in a black leather ensemble, you get a message on your phone. It's her.

"Hey little bro!" it reads, "I've got the weekend off, so I'll be coming by to see mom and dad. Will you be in?"

Shit. She's going to be here all weekend? This will be the first time you'll see her in person since she became an idol, and you're terrified. What if you get hard from seeing her? Or what if she walks in on you unexpectedly at some point to see you jerking off to her? What if you can't keep your cool and she notices you're checking her out?

Well, you'll have to just be careful, because letting your sister find out about your lust for her is not an option. You type out a message to her.

"Yeah I'll be here, sis! See you later."

Maybe things won't go like that, you consider. Maybe you just find her sexy from a distance, like when she's trying to tease audiences by showing off her body in the music videos, or modelling shoots. Maybe you're just a terrible pervert with a sick desire for your sister in the theoretical sense, and when you're actually around her in person, she'll just be your sister again, not a gorgeous, curvy woman with a body that drives you crazy and makes your dick throb with desire.

Maybe.

After a minute, you get a reply from her: "Great! I can't wait to see you little bro!"

Shit. You look down at your dick in your hand, now completely hard just from the anticipation of seeing Choa. You sigh, and resign yourself to the fact that you're in for a long weekend. You won't feel safe jerking off with her in the house, regardless of how irrational that is, so you figure you'd best have a really good session before she gets here.

You lie back on your bed, stroking your dick, and close your eyes. Instantly, visions of Choa fill your mind. She's dancing on stage in a skimpy outfit, gyrating and bouncing around to the music as she throws her hair back in time with the beat. No, not on stage - she's dancing in your parents' living room, putting on a private show just for you.

You imagine everything in vivid detail; her flawless makeup, tight clothes, the way her feet - her bare feet, you decide - move against the floor... And most importantly, the way her breasts fill out her tight top, the curvature of her juicy ass in her shorts... You imagine her finishing the dance and walking up to look down at you, the way her eyes look right into yours, as if to dare you to stare even more lasciviously at her stunning body.

"You're a pervert," she whispers in your ear, giggling. "A perverted boy leering at his sister... Never once have you been able to look away from my body."

"I know," you admit.

"Come on, pervert," she says, "Jerk off to me, jerk off to your sister."

You do as you're told, both in your imaginary scenario and in real life, imagining her stripping for you even as she berates you for being such a sick pervert. You close your eyes tighter and arch your hips upward as you approach the brink, trying to imagine Choa's hot breath against your ear... and that brings you over the edge.

After a quick shower, you get dressed, and sit at your laptop browsing the news idly while you wait for her to arrive.

Sure enough, she appears at your door not too long after, with a cheery "Hey you!"

You turn to greet her and your voice gets caught in your throat. Fuck.

If anything, she's even sexier and more beautiful than you already thought she was from your clandestine e-stalking. Even though she's just wearing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, she's absolutely breath-taking.

"Uh... Hey," you manage to get out.

She laughs. "What spooked you? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"You just... Look different than I thought you would. ."

"It's the hair, isn't it?" she replies, "I guess you've not been following AOA much, since your boring big sis is in the group, right?"

"Uh, no," you lie, figuring she would probably find it suspicious if she found out you've watched every single appearance she's made since debut. "Some of the guys at school were fans, but..."

Back when she'd debuted, guys from school would send you AOA music videos, pictures of your sister bending over to show off her firm ass in shorts, clips of her doing yoga on morning shows in tight lycra... they'd been trying to tease you about how thousands of dudes had probably pictured her while they were jerking off, but the stuff they sent you... it had turned you on right away. You couldn't help it - it was like a switch had been flipped.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Choa asks, snapping you out of your reverie.

"What? Nothing," you reply. "When did you get in? I didn't hear the doorbell."

"Um, I have a key, dummy," she says, "What, you think the day I moved out I gave it back to mom and dad?"

"Oh... right," you reply, scratching at the back of your head. Honestly, you hadn't given it much thought. You're mainly focusing on maintaining eye contact and trying to keep yourself from getting hard. "Anyway, welcome home! Are you hungry? I was just going to make some food, want some?"

She nods eagerly. "Sure."

You head into the kitchen and throw together some leftover pasta. As you begin eating, she sits across from you, munching happily.

"Oh, this is so good," she says, "I love mom's cold pasta."

"I remember," you reply with a smile. "You used to always steal bites of mine."

"I can't wait to see her, and dad..." she begins, before trailing off.

"What is it?"

"I've been away from home for a long time," she starts, "I haven't seen you or mom or dad for nearly a year... I..." She puts her fork down. "I guess I'm sorry I've been so absent."

You wave her off. "It's fine," you say.

"No, it's not! I should've come back sooner."

"It's fine, honestly. You're here now," you say, and you mean it. You have missed her, although you've 'seen' her almost every day since she moved out, even though it was more as an object of desire - but having her back home, as uncomfortable as you are with how attracted to her you feel, is nice. You'd always got along reasonably well, and it's nice to spend some time together as siblings. Just siblings, nothing more, you remind yourself.

"You didn't miss me at all," she says, smiling.

"Not even a little bit," you joke back.

She smiles again and finishes the rest of her food. After she does, you take her bag to her room for her.

"Thanks, John," she says as you drag it up the stairs.

"What's in this damn thing, rocks?" you complain, heaving it up each step.

"A lot of stuff from the agency," she replies from behind you. "Awards and shoes and stuff... sorry, I know it's heavy."

"It's fine," you reply, heaving it up one more step then dragging it to her door, pushing it open. You drag it inside and drop it near her clothes chest.

"Thanks, bro," she says, smiling at you. She looks like an angel, and your feelings well up inside you again until you can them back down.

"No problem," you say. "Well, I promised myself I'd work out after eating, so I'm heading off."

You turn to go, but she grabs your arm and stops you. "Wait," she says softly. "Can you stay for a bit?"

You turn, and she smiles at you. The way she's looking at you... you can feel your traitorous dick stir in your pants. You know it's wrong. You know she's your sister. You know you shouldn't feel this way. It's not like either of you can do anything about it. But god, does she look beautiful right now.

"Yeah. Sure. I can stay for a bit," you manage to say without stuttering.

She sits down on her bed, patting the spot next to her. Reluctantly, you sit down. You feel your face growing red as you look down at your feet. You can smell her perfume this close, and it's intoxicating.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you," she says softly.

"What's that?" you reply, nervously.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)