More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Who breaks the ice?

I try to explain

“It’s not what you think,” I started. “I just needed…”

“Needed what?” my wife said with a pained look in her eyes. “Needed to pretend you are fucking another woman because I don’t get your rocks off enough for you. Or do you just want someone with bigger tits; I know you think my tits are too small. You always want me to get a boob job.”

“I never said I wanted you to get a boob job,” I fired back at her totally on the defensive. “You asked me one day if I would care if you got a boob job and I said it would be fine with me and ever since then you are fixated that I want you to do it. I don’t, I want you to do what makes you happy. I don’t want to fuck other woman, I want you, I just need more and this is a harmless way to do it.”

“Harmless, I don’t know how you can say that? I come home and find my husband jacking off to a porn queen on the TV and you call that harmless. I don’t understand why you didn’t tell me if you wanted more from me, if it was that big a deal to you I would have fucked you more.”

I was starting to get a little pissed, “I don’t even know how you can say that with a straight face. I ask you for sex about ten times before you are finally in the mood. We maybe do it 3 times a month.”

“Oh now you have to count it… You don’t care what my feelings in the matter are?”

I try to keep my cool and reason with her, “It is not a matter of feelings, and no I don’t want to you, but I do want some more interest out of you. I can live with just a little more out of you.”

She answers me right back, “A little more out of me eh, or what, you will keep jacking off to the whores on the pornos, or maybe go find some nice little piece of ass to do it with. Maybe that big titted young thing down at your office…”

I was now pissed, “Fuck you, you stupid bitch. You are just too god damn proud and stuck up to move my way just a little bit, to see that maybe if you just spread your legs a little more often we would not be having this fight. Well fuck you. Then I stormed out of the bedroom and down the stairs towards the front door.

Instead of her yelling after me to stay all I heard was, “Well, I would say fuck you back, but of course we both know that wouldn’t be true would it. So I will just say, fuck off, go ahead and leave if you want. I don’t really care if you come back or not.”

What happens next, where do I head too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)