More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next, where do I head too?

I drive around; end up at the Jack Shack

I headed off in my car, not really sure where I was headed. I was so fucking mad, and horny, my wife had interrupted me before I could cum and my cock was letting me know it was still ready to go. I decided to head down to the Jack Shack, a porno and jack off booth place down town. It was not in a nice part of town, but I was too horny to care.

I pulled into the parking in the back. The security guard didn’t give me a look. His job was ot watch people’s cars, not pass judgment. I went into the dimly lighted store and let my eyes slowly adjust to the light. The fiftyish blond at the counter game me a bored looked and went back to reading the People magazine on the counter in front of her. I scanned the room taking in every sex act, sex toy, and sexual fetish known to man. What I was looking for was the jack off booths at the back of the store.

I headed back that way and looked for one that was pretty clean. They had a dude who cleaned up after every use, but some of them were still pretty fucked up. I walked by a door where one guy was sucking on another guy’s cock. I looked away quickly, not my thing at all. The gay guys came here to hook up; I had to remember to lock the door or one of them would burst in on me. That scared the shit out of me the first time that it happened, but luckily when I yelled at him he backed off.

He had just said, “Lock the fucking door if you don’t want company.”

After that I came down here a lot, jacking off to all of the tapes they had on file. Getting my rocks off since my wife didn’t seem to want to. I slipped into a booth and made sure to latch the door behind me. The booth was about 6 by 6 with a plastic chair in the middle. They had a dispenser of wet naps for the inevitable clean up, and a garbage can. I slipped a five into the DVD machine and started to flip through the movies as it came to life in front of me. It always amazed me at how fucking much porn there was in the world. I stopped at one where a skinny blond was riding a fucking machine, a sybian they called. It had a long, thick vibrating cock and she seemed to climax several times as I watched. Her tits were small, but she pulled and twisted her stiff pink nipples in a way that made my cock grow rock hard. I squirted some lotion out onto my hand as I started to jack off while I watched the skinny blond get herself off on the fucking machine.

I flipped through a couple of more and stopped again when a guy with the biggest cock I have ever seen came onto the screen. He was fucking a brunette with huge firm tits, slamming what looked like 10 or 11 inch cock into her pussy over and over. His fat cock was so thick that he could hardly fit it into her stretched wet fuck hole. He stood over her and she had her legs over her head so he could slam his huge horse cock into her as deeply as possible. She was taking the hard fucking at the way, and begging him for more. The porn dude was getting ready to cum and he pulled his long thick cock out of her cunt and started to jack off. The brunette pushed her big tits together, using her tongue to lick her thick pink nipples. He started to ejaculated right then and he pumped a huge load all mover her cunt and tits, covering her body with his long, white shots of jizz.

Do I join the porn dude and cum, or do I hold out for something different?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)